Status: It's done, guys! <3

Accidents Happen

Chapter 43

“No. Let me do it.” Landon argued, softly pushing Tiffany away from me.

“I’m the girl here, I think I’d do much better at putting on make up.” Tiffany challenged, putting a hand on her hip. She looked amazing in her black dress. It fell just below her knees and had thick straps on top. It was cinched at the waist, and let me tell you, the girl had curves. You’d never have known with what she usually wore.

She’d gotten asked to the Spring Formal by a guy named Tyler, a total cutie, and she, of course, accepted. He was downstairs with the other three guys: Nicholas, Asher, and Gavin. Landon decided he was more comfortable helping us girls getting ready, which I was very, very fine with. I’d always wanted a gay best friend; didn’t we all?

“Landon, can you zip me up?” Lune Mae asked, probably to stop the fighting. Tiffany smirked triumphantly as she made her way in front of me.

“I’m going to make you look amazing.” She assured. I didn’t pay much attention to what she was doing, instead I glanced over at Lune Mae.

Her golden locks were curled into tiny ringlets, a hairstyle I knew she loved. Her dress was red and it went to just above the knee. And since Luna Mae was a shorty, like me, she wore a pair of black pumps to give her a little extra height.

I was kind of jealous of the two beautiful girls in the room; their dresses only added on to their looks. Luna Mae was thin and Tiff was curvy. And what did I have? A giant baby bump. I almost didn’t even want to go, but I’d promised Gavin and Asher.

“All done.” Tiffany stated, pulling a stick of eyeliner away from my face.

“That was fast.” I observed. She shrugged.

“You didn’t need all that much.” She explained.

I stood up, smoothing out my dress. I looked in the full length mirror one more time, as if it could make me feel any better.

I had a dark blue dress because everyone claimed it would bring out my eyes. It was cinched just below the bust and poofed out to let my stomach breathe and went to my knees. I wore my late grandmother’s gold locket around my neck, my mother insisted, and slipped my sneakers on, much to Landon’s protest.

“Are we ready?” Luna Mae asked, grinning widely. I nodded, linking my arm with hers as we made our way out the door, down the hallway, and to the stairs.

“Guys, we’re ready!” Landon yelled, causing the boys to come running as we ascended the stairs. I handed Luna Mae off to Nicholas, whose eyes widened at the sight of her, before entering Gavin’s outstretched arms.

“You look amazing.” Gavin whispered into my ear before kissing my forehead.

“You too.” I replied. Suddenly I felt a little better. Who cared what I looked like? I had a boyfriend who loved me and I knew none of the other people who stood at the foot of the stairs with me even noticed the bump. “Hang on.”

I pulled myself out of his grasp to steal Asher away from Landon, hugging him as tightly as I could. When I pulled away he ruffled my hair and Landon joined in the hug.

“Welcome to the family.” I told him. “But I have two words for you. Thin walls.”

Landon and Asher shared a secretive smile and I took the opportunity to make my way back over to Gavin. I was hoping the smile was about the note, and not anything they did that I’d be able to hear through the walls. I shrugged it off.

“C’mon beautiful.” Gavin said, pulling me along by my waist out the door. Everyone followed, chattering excitedly.

The first thing that caught my eye was a big, black, shiny limo parked among my friends’ cars. I stared up at Gavin quizzically.

“What is that?” I asked stupidly.

“A present from my parents to us.” He replied with a smile. I looked behind me and it seemed everyone was having pretty much the same reaction as me. “Come on, guys. We don’t want to be late.” He gestured to the long vehicle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Hope you liked it. Don't forget to comment!

Song of the day:
The Maine - Take Me Dancing
It sounds like it's appropriate for the chapter.. but not really I was just listening to it xD

AND this chapter is dedicated to the real Luna Mae whom without, I probably would've died at Orientation a couple days ago. You know who you are ;D

~Kylie <3