Status: It's done, guys! <3

Accidents Happen

Chapter 46

My Fanpage.Like it if you want to be easily updated. If you like, you get a surprise! Thanks guys.

“I can’t believe we’re graduating.” Luna Mae fake sniffled, running a finger under her eye. “This is our last hoorah.”

“It’s hardly a hoorah.” I reasoned with a flat look. “I’m like 6 months pregnant and between all the peeing and eating, I barely know what just happened in that movie.”

“Yeah, we should do something exciting.” Tiff added, helping me out of the movie theater seat. I smiled in thanks, smoothing my clothes out. “Something that won’t induce labor, that is.”

“You’re such a fun sucker!” Luna Mae yelled at me with a joking tone. She still got the attention of a few other movie goers and she blushed. I made a slurping noise, but cut it off with a fit of laughter.

“You guys can figure that out while I go pee.” I told the two, venturing off to the bathroom. I tossed my empty popcorn bucket and slushee container in the trash by the door.

I was smiling the entire way there, which was incredibly weird, but no one dares give a pregnant lady a weird look. I was just overwhelmed with happiness, and there was no other way to keep myself from jittering like a kid who’s having their first sugar rush than to smile a giant Demi Lovato smile. For all intents and purposes I should be stressed, but instead I was excited to have knit myself a group of friends that genuinely care. They weren’t just friends of convenience, which was what I was used to having. Now I had people in my life whom I was excited to introduce my child to.

I was so lucky to be able to bring this baby into a swarm of loving arms.

I was washing my hands when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a woman, smiling down at my stomach like the baby could actually see her. My stomach wasn’t see through, no need to be smiling like a goof.

“How far a long are you?” She asked in a candy sweet voice, but I could tell it was genuine.

I looked at her in mock horror, suppressing a smile and giggles.

“I’m not pregnant. My mom just said I still have baby fat.” I tried my best to sound hurt. I’d had a lot of practice with this, you could ask Gavin. None of my friends really approved, but this was one of the best things about pregnancy.

Her face held the same horror as mine, except hers was real.

“I’m so sorry.” She replied, placing a hand over her heart.

“I’m just kidding.” I swatted the air casually, accidentally flicking water onto her. I grabbed a paper towel with a sheepish smile and dried my hands before I did any more damage. “I’m just having a little fun. I mean, I think I deserve it, seeing as how this is about the tenth time I’ve gone pee today.”

The woman shared a grin with me, patting my shoulder. “Well good luck, sweetie.”

I exited the bathroom with a smile. I didn’t know what I was so scared about, this was fun. For now, a voice in my head said. I shook it off with a smile and found my friends.

“We’re going to the mall.” Tiffany informed.

“Gavin’s mom gave me some money for maternity clothes.” I said. “I guess I could pick some stuff up.”

My eyes went down to my stomach. I had been wearing a lot of Asher’s old t-shirts so I didn’t feel like I was suffocating myself, but even so, I could see the material straining a bit. I even had to leave my jacket undone, which didn’t protect me as well from the lingering winter cold.

I really needed new pants. I’d just started wearing pajama pants to school, which got me a few weird looks. Either that, or the fact that it always looked like a smuggling a couple bags of marshmallows under my shirt.

“Guys, I don’t know how I’m gonna rebound from this.” I joked, running my hands over my stomach. “Having a baby is going to be very hard on my figure.”

“Oh, you’ll be fine.” Tiffany replied, squeezing my shoulders. “And it doesn’t really matter anyway. You’ve got a man.”

“Yeah, and we all see the way he looks at you.” Luna Mae chimed in. “Plus, he asked you out even after he knew you were pregnant. He’s a keeper.”

“And so is Nicholas.” I reminded, causing a goofy grin to spread across her face.

“Don’t make me thing of him.” She whined. “It just makes me want to be with him.”

I smiled back. To be honest, it was hard to picture Lune Mae with a boyfriend; especially one like Nicholas. We’d always sat on the bus together in middle school and talked about things like life and schoolwork, but usually nothing as trivial as boy came us. Unless you counted our fantasies about one of us getting cute twin boys next door or moving to England, finding British husbands who called us ‘love’, and opening a bakery. But the truth was, Gavin was way better than either of those things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. So. There's some stuff going on. It would REALLLLLLY help if you went to my FB fanpage so that I could update everyone more easily. You don't even have to like it (even though it would mean a lot if you did ;D), but I just want to explain everything and not have a giant author's note. Only true fans will go. If you like.. you get a special prize! Eh?

Song of the day:
All Time Low (in honor of their new album coming out next month!) - Bad Enough For You
This song is really cute and catchy. Mah favorite! Leave your favorite catchy song on my fanpage! Thanks.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH IF YOU'VE STUCK WITH ME THROUGH THE SLOW UPDATING AND SUCH.

~Kylie