The One You Hate to Love

Chapter 1

I want to beat his ass. He deserves it. I can't stand him, but I hate to be away from him. We get along, but we don't. Most don't understand what I mean when I say that. Well, I do and I mean it. I went to school with him and now I work with him. At work, he goes by Punk, but to me, he'll always be that annoying Phil Brooks.

"Ugh! Go away!" I yelled as I saw Phil coming towards me. He smiled. He only comes to pick at me. The bastard. "Hey, Lynn!" He smirked. I rolled my eyes, "Hi, Phillip." I smirked, knowing he hated that name. "Bitch." He mumbled. "It's your fault." I replied. "Shut the fuck up." He said, pushing my shoulder. I kicked him in the leg – which was pretty hard to do being since I was lying on a couch in the arena and he was near my head. Abruptly, Phil pulled my hair and took off running. I stood quickly, fiery red locks fanning the air as I took off after him. When I caught him, I pushed him on a wall, hitting him in the arm repeatedly as he laughed. Just like middle school. I giggled slightly as I said, "Fucking punk!"

When I let Phil go, he smiled at me and pulled me into a headlock. I growled and tried to get him off of me, "You fucking suck!" I said when he let me go. "I think that's the other way around. Anyway, what do you want for lunch?" Phil said, smirking. We have a bi-polar relationship. "After you just fucked up my hair, I don't think I want to eat with you. But, since it's free, I want McDonalds." We laughed, "Cheap date." Phil muttered. I laughed a little more before pushing him and running to the girls' locker room.

"Lynn, get your fat ass out here!" Phil yelled. I rolled my eyes, "Shut the fuck up, bitch!" I yelled as I brushed my hair back into a ponytail. I wore a pair of white runners and a white spaghetti strap under a hood-less sweat shirt that read 'PINK' in pink letters that was white. I slid on a black headband and some white and pink flip-flops, then my string bag and ran up behind Phil. "You're headband doesn't match." Phil commented. "Nigga, didn't nobody ask you!" I said, punching him in the arm. Don't let my light skin and sweet smile fool you, my words are vicious when my blackness comes out. Phil laughed and wrapped his arm around my neck as we walked out.

"What do you want?" Phil asked as we sat in the McDonalds. "Um, two chocolate shakes and three large fries with a 10-piece chicken nugget." I said, smirking. "Damn, girl!" He said, laughing. I rolled my eyes and sent him away. "Hello?" I said, answering my ringing phone. "Hey, babes! What cha' doin'?" My best friend, Renee, asked. I laughed, "Getting lunch." I replied.

"With Punk?"

"Yes, with Punk." I laughed.

"Why don't y'all just go out? I mean, y'all spend holidays together; he's met your family. Hell! Y'all even sleep in the same bed when y'all stay with each other!"

"Oh, shut the hell up! You already know we don't like each other like that. We can't even stand each other!" I said, shaking my head.

She laughed, "I love how defensive you get when I tell you the truth. Y'all love each other!" Renee said.

I rolled my eyes, "I got to go. He's coming back. Talk you later?" I smiled, hanging up on her. "Renee?" Phil asked as he sat with our stuff. I sighed and nodded. "Thank you, cheese steak!" I smiled at him. He flipped me the bird. I laughed and ate with him.

"Oh, my god!" Someone yelled as I and Phil were about to leave. "Damn." Phil mumbled. "You're CM Punk! And you're Lynn-Mai!" The girl said, squirming. I giggled to myself, "Hi." I said, shaking her hand. "Can I get a picture of y'all?" Phil looked at me and nodded. I shrugged and smiled, scooting closer to Phil. He wrapped his arm around my waist and smiled at the camera. "Thank you!" She said, skipping away. "I love how she didn't want to be in the picture with us!" I said, shaking my head as we got into his rental. Phil laughed and drove away.

After the show, I and Phil walked to his car. "My mom wants me home this break. She said she's tired of you stealing me away." I told Phil, laughing with him. "Your mom really is a trip. But I love her." Phil said, smiling down at me. "You wanna come? My mom plans on making a big family dinner and if you didn't come, she'd hurt me." I laughed. Phil nodded. "Is my stuff still at your house? Or did you burn most of it?" Phil asked sarcastically as we entered his car. "Not this time." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own the wrestlers, music, or famous people mentioned in this story. :(