Cyborg Love Story

chapter 2 (nightmares)

Beastboy's p.o.v.
we flew over the city and the ocean. i couldn't believe it was her. i had to keep looking over to make sure it was relay her and not just some random horrifying nightmare. i know that is a terrible thing to say about your sister, but the last time i had seen her i almost died. with everything i have done and been through that was the closest i have ever came to death. to be honest she terrified me!
we landed on our rock and i changed back to human. i punched in the code and walked to the infirmary followed closely by starfire and Ashton, who kept looking around in awe. after making sure the guys (and raven) were ok starfire and Ashton left the room. i couldn't though in here i felt safe, out there i felt like Ashton was there ready to pounch, just like last time.

Ashtons p.o.v.
i walked out leaving BB alone. he was barely looking at me and i could understand why. i almost ended his life. i left him there on the ground and i ran, not looking back to see if he was breathing, at that moment i didn't care on whether or not he survived. "stop" i murmured to myself. there is no point in living in the past. you cant change what you did, you just have to gain his trust back. "yeah right" i remembered the look of terror on his face when he saw me. well can you really blame him i thought.
i looked around me. it looks like he has been having a pretty good life sense then though. this place was amazing! i walked by a room marked Beastboy, i couldn't help myself. i stood in front of it trying to figure out how to open it before it slid open suddenly. i yelped and jumped back. "wow, high tech" i muttered.
i walked in and looked around. this is the messiest room ever. i looked around and noticed in his dresser only one draw wasn't protruding at all. i walked over and opened it. at first i didn't see anything at all, but then i noticed this book type thing trying to hide underneath his clothes. i picked it up and read the title "nightmares" it sounded interesting so i opened it and started to read.
what i noticed first was that it was written not typed and that it was BBs handwriting. i started reading

had another one last night. this one was one of the worst. it started like the rest she was standing in the ally with her auburn hair gleaming in the sunlight that only showed on her..like a spotlight.. she looked like an angel..she walked up to me. her fingers crackling with the electricity that ran through her body like blood.

i stopped there not having the nerves to continue. he still had nightmares about what happened. i couldn't believe what i had done to him. how heartless could i have been? i walked into what i supposed was the living room, layed down, and begged for sleep to come quickly. what kind of monster would traumatize her brother like that was the last think i thought before sleep took me.

Beastboys p.o.v
i stepped out of the room when all i heard was silence. i thought Ashton had finally left until i walked into the living room and saw her figure lying on the couch. i sighed. why couldn't she just leave couldn't she see the pain she put me through even when she was away? i walked to my room and looked around. i went to the draw and took out my journal. even with all these nightmares i knew that i would wake up safe, but know my nightmare was coming true. what was i supposed to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so its still pretty short but i need some ideas!!
(in the dream she was wearing all white with silky auburn hair)