Cyborg Love Story

chapter 3 (raven and ashton)

BB's p.o.v
i woke up in a cold sweat. the nightmare was more real than reality. i went over and wrote it in my journal. than i smelled some food and hurried down to get something to eat. i walked in and saw Ashton working over the stove. i sighed inwardly. i was a fool to of hoped she would have left. "hey" she said in an overly cheery voice. "hey" i said.
"how has life been treating you?"
"pretty good" there was kind of an awkward silence until star walked in and i came up with the excuse to go and check on the other guys. i walked in and check on their blood pressure, breathing, and all of that other doctory stuff. when i was about to walk out raven moved and sat up. "hey how are you feeling" i asked smiling at her.
"fine, what happened?"
"well, we were about to totally get beat but then someone helped out" i was still not sure if i should tell them or not.
"your sister, right"
i stared at her in shock. how could she possibly know that? "sorry," she said "i can feel the connection. why did you want it to be kept a secret?"
i didn't answer. instead i just looked down. "its ok you don't have to tell me we all have our little secrets." i nodded. thanking my lucky stars raven wasn't anything like cyborg or starfire.
"come on" i said "if you feel up to it lets go introduce you guys"

Raven's p.o.v.
as we walked i noticed something change in bb's feelings. he went from feeling cheerful to a feeling of dread that seemed to be accumilating as we walked closer and closer to the kitchen. he looked back at me and gave me one of his half-smiles as if he was having the time of his life. he wasnt though he was lying to me through that smile, his emotions screamed at me to turn back, to forget this was helping, or to feek to weak to do this. i wondered how many times has he lied to us through that smile.
we walked into the kitchen and was shocked to feel a jolt of fear from him. i looked around and saw starfire eating some pink goo and i saw this girl with long auburn hair sitting across from her eating eggs. beastboy stared at her for a few seconds with fear on his face, when he saw me looking he immediatly grinned again.
he walked over and cleared his throat. the girl looked up and smiled. there seemed to be a lot of tension between them, but the first thing i picked up from her was guilt. right when she saw bb it washed over her like water. "hey" she said. he voice sounded childish and grown up at the same time. totally different from bb's.
"hey i want you to meet somebody" he said kinda coldly. she nodded and stood. bb immediatly backed up as fast as he could towards me.
"th..this is raven." he said letting out some of the fear in his body get released in his voice. the girl just nodded, but i knew she was hurt by his reactions.
"hey im ashton, but everybody calls me ash." she said holding out her hand. i was about to take it when beastboy groweled "ashton" she sighed and took my hand
"its ok beastboy." she said giggling.

Ashton's p.o.v
i realy wished garfield would lay off. im not going to hurt anybody ive changed. i just sighed and continued to eat my breakfast. i looked and saw raven staring at me, like she was trying to figure me out. garfield (bb) left the room muttering something about checking on the other two. starfire, who i met earlier, eagerly flew after him.
"look i know something happened between you and bb, and im not going to push you to speak, but im worried about bb. i have never seen him this sad, and if you hurt him," she said her voice getting low and menecing "i will hurt you" to prove her point she made a plate crash on the wall, then picked it up and put it in the trash.
garfield ran in asking if everything was ok.
"yes, everything is great" she said not taking her eyes off of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i got 4 readers!!
i know it sounds lame but im excited!!
i need comments!