Cyborg Love Story

chapter 4 (some of the story)

BB's p.o.v.
i was getting to be reall bad.i was so scared of Ashton that i couldn't even sleep anymore. i stayed up all night in the infirmary with the door closed and locked. when robin woke up starfire nearly squeezed him to death. finally only cyborg was still out, we couldn't understand why though. when Ashton offered to take a look raven took me up to the roof so i could be free for a moment.
as soon as i got up there i turned into an eagle and flew around. stretching my arms/wings. then i turned into a cheetah and ran around, stretching my legs. when i turned back human and sat down raven came over and sat by me.
"whats wrong beastboy?" she asked
"nothing"
"you know i know your lying to me, so just fess up."
"if your so powerful why don't you tell me?" i asked getting angry
"well, your terrified of your sister because of something she did to you. that's all Ive been able to figure out. oh, and that she feels extremely sorry for it too." she said. i stared at her. she can figure so much out with just a glance it was amazing!
"well, when we lived together she didn't have complete control of all her powers. she kinda started to hang out with the wrong crowd and at only 10 she started being weird. at first i thought it was an accident. her hand brushing against my elbow or arm, but then she would forcefully grab me and try and control her powers to either stop or increase the electricity running through her hands."
i looked over and saw raven staring at me and actually showing emotion. her face was a mixture of anger and disgust.
"she tortured you bb. why didn't you just leave?" she asked
"i couldn't, she was mainly the only family i had. then one day i met the doom patrol and they wanted me to join. when i told Ashton she didn't take the news well." i was about to go on when cyborg burst through the door yelling "I'm back!! did ya miss me?"
"yeah" i said "we missed you so much we are up on the roof jumping with glee"
i knew it was mean when i saw cyborgs face fall "I'm sorry Cy. to celebrate anyone up for some stank ball?" i asked his face lit up and he yelled heck ya!
i looked back and noticed raven staring at me with a blank stare, but i knew she was worried cause a chair next to he was beginning to turn black.
"I'm fine" i told her, smiled, and ran after cyborg.

raven's p.o.v.
i watched as bb ran away. i had never felt as much hate for someone as i did right now for Ashton. she had hurt bb and more than just physically, she mentally tortured him for her own enjoyment. i decided i had had enough of it. i got up and the chair next to me blew up. i was too angry to notice or care much though.
i walked into the tower and made my way to the guest room we had given her. i couldn't believe i hadn't dealt with her the first time i knew something was wrong. i walked up to the room and was about to go in when i heard a sniffle. i walked in alarmed, but when i saw it was Ashton crying i didn't totally forget about hurting her, but i put it on hold.
she looked up and quickly wiped her tears away. "hey" she said meekly.
"hello" i said not letting any of my anger or confusion out in my voice. "i now what you did to bb" i simply stated. might as well as get to the point.
she looked at me with fear, but it quickly changed to remorse. "i have been a terrible sister" she said quietly. "i don't even deserve to live" i actually agreed with her and was about to start making her pay. then i thought of what bb had said. of how Ashton was his last family member. i knew that if i hurt her i would hurt him, and i couldn't hurt him anymore than what he had been.
"I'm not going to hurt you, only because if i hurt you i would hurt bb and i think we both agree you've done enough of that." i watched her face to show an expression of hurt, and it did. i felt no sympathy for her all i could feel was anger. even though she was sorry for what she did she still did it, and bb was terrified. "I'm sorry for what I'm putting Garfield oops sorry beastboy through, but i need his help. i have control of my powers, and know there are people who want to use them for evil. i need help" all i could do was stare.
i sighed "ill talk to the rest of the team about keeping you here and protecting you. i am not doing this for you" i said roughly when she was about to interrupt "i am doing this for bb" i walked away not looking back. i knew that if Ashton got hurt it was not going to improve bb at all.
"why did you call all of us down here" robin asked
"yes, and where is our dear friend Ashton?" starfire asked
"our dear friend is the reason why we are here. she has asked me to ask you for protection from someone who wants to hurt her. i now we usually don't do that type of thing but it is bb's sister, and i have a feeling that if she leaves so will he." i had requested bb not join us because i wanted us to have an actual discussion.
"well i dint see why not. she is pretty cool and she is bb's sis." cyborg responded
"that's what i dint get, they dint seem very close" robin said. they all looked at me expecting an answer. i didn't want to tell them, but i wasn't about to lie to them either.
"well, something happened between them, and I'm pretty sure bb got seriously injured because of Ashton." i said leaving out the Ashton torturing bb part. they will tell them when they want to. i watched them all trying to read their emotions so i would now how to respond.
"i think it should be up to bb" robin said
"yes, it was our beastboy who got the injured by the sister not us." starfire seconded, and before i could say that wasn't a good idea cyborg yelled "beastboy in the kitchen" we waited as bb came running down. "whats up, dudes" he asked finally showing some actual for real cheerfulness.
"we want your opinion on rether or not should we protect your sister." robin said to him
i immediately felt his dread that had been filling him up for days increase, but so did the protectiveness he felt for her. he struggled for a few minutes before he gave a half smile and said "of course.' Ashton yelled with glee saying thank yous and hugging everybody, not me, i wouldn't let her. when she hugged bb his fear went up so high it started giving me a headache. i rested an arm on him to help him out, but i couldn't help but wonder what did we just do to him by agreeing with her?
♠ ♠ ♠
the next ch will be getting into more about Cy and ash!!
and soon all will be revealed!!!
comment if you want, i cant get better if im not told what im doing wrong!