When Hate Takes Over

A Wagon Ride

Bounce, Bounce, Shake. Bounce, Bounce, Shake.
That was the sound of my wagon as I road over the marshes. I stared out my window. Looking at the great ocean and its majestic waves. How I wanted to dive right in, but I was told that all who had ever gone in never had come out. I do believe it is only a ghost story to scare young children, but something told me otherwise.
My wagon pulled to a stop. It was like I had gotten lost in my mind because the scenery had completely changed. I was suddenly taken to a petite gray house. I looked around. All there was, was a dark black forest and in the far distance more gray houses. Very odd I thought. I wondered inside of this house. Even the interior was dark. Each and every ounce of the house was dark and every candle I lit barely made a difference in the darkness.
I walked back outside and said good day to the wagon driver. He smiled and nodded and quickly whipped his horses as they slowly walked down the road. I walked back to my house. I opened one of the curtains.
"Awww, Much better! Now there is more light in my room." I said to myself.
How I wished I could go back to my home in London, but I had run out of money and everyone I turned to could not help me. So I left, I kinda hoped never to return, but I did not really want to stay here either. Oh well. It is only my first hour, not even that much.
I walked back outdoors and it was like the sky was wanting to annoy me because it kept getting darker and darker. I ran to get a candle. This light helped me see for only a few minutes till it started to rain. My candle went out and I ran to my house. I practically jumped under my covers and then fell asleep for awhile. I heard the rain. It soothed me in to my slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Debating on writing this. Tell me what you think!