Status: new new new!

I Was Raised by Wolves -Hiatus-

004

I sat awake for a while longer, trying to process what had just happened before making my way to my bunk to sleep. When I woke up, Charlie was barking causing a commotion as Ronnie tried to shush him to get him off the bus for his morning walk. I groaned and rolled out of my bunk accidentally smacking into Jacky as I did causing him to smirk a bit and then walk away, making he sigh. He seemed a bit bi-polar almost to me, shy and awkward, then cocky, whats next? I just shrugged it off found my clothing and stepped into the overly small bathroom to change quickly and fix my hair before heading out off of the bus. I smiled as Mitch offered me his arm telling me we were all going to find the catering tent and get food that morning, because he was starving then proceeded with joking about how fat he was. "Oh shut it Silva." I said playfully smacking his arm backing him back away and fake a flinch. "OUCH NIK THAT HURRRT." he said jokingly as he winked and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, I definitely knew Mitch and I would get along just fine.

When I sat down at the small table Jacky's eyes met mine in a gaze and I blushed a bit, making Ryan snicker uncontrollably, and Jacky to kick him gently beneath the table. He sank his head and Jacky looked away making me frown a bit, Mitch seemed to notice cause he patted my hand and winked playfully then got up to go grab food for himself. After breakfast everyone did their own thing, leaving me to relax in the sunshine and read a book, although thinking I would find an ounce of peace was quickly broken when Jacky sat down next to me and pulled the book away then stared into my eyes. "I know I shouldn't be infatuated with you, but I am." he said, his accent thick and causing my heart to race a bit. "I know, I feel the same way." I said honestly, because what else could I do, it was true. He kissed my lips gently as Mitch walked up and cleared his throat. "Well isn't that cute?" he said smirking.. "Just be safe you two, no heartbreaks, no fights.. please." he said and looked at us sincerely, before Jacky nodded.

"I'm not good with this whole feelings thing." Jacky admitted, worrying me a bit. "But I wanna try, and I hope you can keep my shy ass in line." he whispered before kissing my forehead. "And please, be my girl." he said softly making me blush and smile more. "Okay." I whispered in return, hoping I wasn't making a mistake. I really couldn't afford it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is really short, but it's kind of a filler in here, til i can grasp my head around what i really want to write for it.