Status: new new new!

I Was Raised by Wolves -Hiatus-

007

When I awoke the next morning, Jacky was still snoring softly next to me, his face pressed into the pillow half way lips parted and smooshed. I chuckled softly and my mind worried a little too as if I was doing the right thing. Sure my heart was in it already, but I was so terrified that something would happen to ruin my job for me with their band. While I was lost in my thoughts Jacky shifted beside me and his eyes peeked open as he wiped a bit of drool from the corner of his mouth. I snickered some and he blushed closing his eyes. “Don’t judge me.” He said softly and began chuckling himself. “Besides, you’ve got makeup smeared down your cheek.” He teased as he opened his eyes and slipped his arms around my waist easily pulling me closer. “Shhh. Don’t make fun of my messed up face.” I said and giggled as I wiggled closer in his arms and pecked his lips gently. “Ewww morning breath.” I teased and he rolled his eyes letting go of me. “Fine, meanie.” He joked as we both scampered up out of bed and to the bathroom to brush our teeth.

After brushing our teeth and getting dressed and ready for the day we ventured out with our bags to find Ryan bouncing outside of his hotel room door waiting on Derek. Derek was laughing as he gathered the rest of his things to take down to the bus. We all made our way down for check out, meeting up with the rest of the band in the process, my eyes gazing back to Jacky every so often after I walked up to the checkout desk with Mitch and handed in the keys. “So, fun night last night?” Mitch teased ultimately earning him a smack in the side and a victorious smile from myself as a loud ‘Oof’ sound left his mouth. “Mind your own business Silva.” I teased and winked at him before walking back to Jacky who had a raised eyebrow in our direction before he wrapped his arms around me and mock glared at Mitch. “You better be nice to my lady dude, I’ll have to beat you.” He joked in Mitch’s direction as Mitch just shook his head and grabbed his bag heading out the door.

We all managed to get our stuff back onto the bus and get situated before heading off to our next venue, we had a six-hour drive ahead of us so with nothing better to do I plopped down with a book in hand against Jacky and threw my feet over Derek’s lap. Jacky gently slipped his arm around my waist and Derek smirked at me. “I knew it.” He said shaking his head. “The way Jacky looked at you that first day at the offices, I knew he wanted you.” He said and Jacky shook his head and looked down. “Shush Derek. Don’t make Jacky blush.” I teased and leaned my head back kissing at Jacky’s cheek the best I could in the current position. He just turned his head to capture my lips and kissed me deeply, as we heard Derek gagging and throwing my feet from his lap to run away. “Victory.” Jacky whispered making me giggle softly. “In more than one sense...” I said quietly and he nodded. “I got the girl, and I grossed Derek out.” He said and I laughed lightly nodding and going back to my book in my hand. “That you did and I’m glad you spoke up.” I said and he smiled. I was just hoping things stayed like this, simple and loving through the tour, so nothing went wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is a short update, but its an update and that is an accomplishment with my crazy life right now. :) Love you guys. Comments appreciated.