Status: Please comment and subscribe to our story

Our Lady of Sorrows

Protecting the Broken

Frank's P.O.V

I felt slightly bad for when I accused Gerard of cheating. I see now how badly he's hurt. I was asleep next to him slightly cuddled into him. That was until he woke up sobbing and thrashing around. I jolted awake and tried calming him down.

''Gerard! Gerard!? it's okay baby, you were having a nightmare, relax!'' I said grabbing him lightly and pulled him into my arms trying to get him to relax. I was so worried for my baby. I love Gerard with all that I am and now I have to be here for when he needs me.

He fell back his body hitting the pillows while he was in a cold sweat. 
I wrapped my arms around him kissing his head and mumbling quietly, "shh baby it's okay, he can't hurt you." he dug his face into my chest and I held him close until he was asleep. My poor poor Gee. He was so strong. How could Mikey do this to his own brother?

Time Laps

I got up slowly when I saw the sun start to rise. I want to try and make my boyfriend better... I slowly went downstairs and started to make breakfast for him. Gerard needs to start eating a bit, and I know he likes to have a nice breakfast in the morning so I thought it'd be a good thing to do. And then maybe I can get him out of the house if only for a short while.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I heard Gerard scream from our room and I abandons the eggs that I was making for him and ran to our room seeing Gerard having his knees pulled up to his chest. I ran over and wrapped my arms around him kissing his head again rocking us lightly knowing it's comforting for him. He sobbed into my chest until his tears ran dry.

"Gee I think we should bring this to the police... You can't live like this baby." I said and he shook his head holding me close. No matter what Mikey did Gerard still doesnt want him to get hurt. I sighed again and pulled him up.

"Fine. But you're eating breakfast baby." I told him and he nodded clinging to my hand and following to where I made eggs toast and even bacon for him. I wouldn't really eat any of this but to make my baby happy. He sat down still holding my brand and started eating slightly. Good thing too because I haven't seen him eat in days.

How can I protect my poor broken baby?
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!