Status: Please comment and subscribe to our story

Our Lady of Sorrows

Not what I need right now

Gerard's P.O.V

I felt so bad for making Frank worried, but it was a sweet thing that he'd made breakfast for me. After he held me all night in his arms, soothing me. I loved him more than anything, I just wish I could show him that more. The moment Frank suggested that I go to the police I shut down, I couldn't.....wouldn't do that. That big brother mechanism that was installed in me made me know that I could never hand my brother into the police. No matter how much he....violated me.

I glanced up at Frankie as he scraped the last of the food into the trash can. His back turned to me. Tipping my head to the side I stared at him thoughtfully, hardly believing that he was all mine. I wanted to touch him, but it was hard.......I didn't know if I could....touch like that, be intimate. touched like i had been before but........

I didn't realize I was crying till i felt frank wrap his arms around me, pulling me against him.

''Gerard, I want you to see someone'' whispered Frank, cupping my cheek in his hand. I froze, trying to get where he was going with this.

''I'm scared for you, you aren't sleeping, you aren't eating enough.....'' trailed of Frankie, I glanced up at him as a thick tear rolled down his cheek. I wanted to be better, for him.

'' Just some therapy, it might help. I'll go with you gee-gee'' said Frankie shakily, making me smile as he uttered my nick name before pressing his lips softly against mine. At first it was bliss, the feel of his sweetness moving with me, the hot wet cavern of his mouth as i slid my tongue in, exploring him. Our embrace became more fierce, more intense.

''I-I-I c-c-can't. '' i stuttered, pulling back. Frank nodded, understanding as he linked his hand through mine, squeezing lightly.

''So you'll go, for me?'' said Frankie, sweeping away a strand of hair from my face.

I nodded, whispering yes softly, the relief on Frank's face making me smile.

We were brought back into reality when we heard the door knocking.

''Be right back babe'' giggled Frankie, kissing me quickly on the cheek before going into the hall to answer the door.

The smile was swept of my face the moment i heard the rising panicked tones of Frank's voice. I snuck my way to the hall, trying to hear/

'' Fuck off! I swear to god if you ever come near him I'll-.''

''you'll what? don't think so Frankie babe.....''

I peaked through the slightly ajar door to see my brother standing there, an arrogant cocky smile on his face. I didn't hear what Frankie said next as I collapsed to the floor, blackness overwhelming me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it ^_^
don't forget to comment!
and thanks to my co-writer xD