Status: DISCONTINUED

Brighter Than the Stars

Chaper 1: Crazy Thoughts

Kiara's POV

I was heading to the stage but I got stopped and told to go check something outside so went. When I got outside my heart almost stopped from what I saw. I saw Zach standing in the edge of the roof. So many thoughts came to my mind and I started crying.

"Zach!" I yelled

"Leave me alone!" Zach yelled back

"I can't do that!" I yelled

"Go away!" Zach yelled

"Zach get down from there!" I yelled

"I don't want to be near you!" Zach yelled. I saw him move closer and saw him bend down, I got scared and thought he was going to let himself drop but I was relieved when he sat down.

"Please come down!" I yelled

"All I wanted to do is be alone for a while and loot at the stars and now I can't even do that!" Zach yelled frustrated. So he never planned on killing himself? He doesn't want to end his life, I am so glad those weren't his intentions.

"It's dangerous up there!" I yelled

"I am not going to kill myself so leave me alone!" he yelled then put something in his ears, probably his earphones to tune me out… There is no point in trying to talk to him, it will only be pointless and get him madder. I do know that if he would have tried something my life would be over. I need to get rid of all these crazy thoughts. Everything will be fine, Zach will get over this soon and I will get my best friend back.

Zach's POV

I don't know what to do or think anymore. I feel like my head is going to explode from all this stress. No matter which way I look at it they still lied to me. My best friends knew that my girlfriend was cheating on me and they didn't tell me. Why didn't they tell me? Why did they let me get so involved with her if they knew what happened? Why didn't they give me signs of what was happening? Why didn't they do anything? If they would have said something things would have turned out so different. I would have never had caught Megan with Paul because I would have broken up with her. Maybe if would have hurt less. With how many other guys did she cheat on me with? When did I become nothing to her? When did she stop loving me? Why is it that the people I love one by one keep playing with me? When did my life start going so wrong?

My mom called me saying she had seen videos on what happened. She also said that there were a lot of hate messages towards Megan. My mom told me that a fan said that if Megan messes with me her and other fans will make her wish she never messed with me. Since when did my fans become so protective? My mom asked me how I was doing and I told her everything. I told her exactly how I am feeling and how I don't know what to do. Like me she doesn't have answers for all of my questions. She said things happened for a reason but whatever, it's not like things can get worse. She told me I had to talk to Kira and Cam to hear them out but I can't. I just can't. I look at them and all I can think about is what they did. My mom kept saying to forget about everything that happened but it's not as easy as she thinks. Megan just had to come back after so long with that video that brought back so many memories. It hurt to remember all the good times we had then to remember how bad everything ended. I got on my computer and looked for the video she made. I'm sure it's on YouTube.

"Why are you watching this?" Michael asks me

"I want to see if I can figure out when she stopped loving me." I said

"It's not good for you to loot at that." he said

"How is this not good for me?" I asked

"You are just torturing yourself, all that is going to leave are bad memories." he said

"It's not like it can cause me anymore damage." I said

"Let's go eat." he said

"I don't want to. I'm not hungry." I said and just then my stomach grumbles loudly

"Liar, c'mon." he insists

"I don't want to go." I said

"Just you and me." he said

"Fine, I'll go." I said.

"Where do you want to go?" he asks as we walk in the street

"I don't care." I said

"Oh come on Zach, it's not going to kill you to try to have a good time." he said

"I can't have a good time." I mumble

"Yes you can and I'll make sure of it." he said

"Whatever." I said. We find an open place and go inside. As we ate Michael kept telling me jokes and I couldn't help but smile. Then I thought of something that wouldn't leave me alone.

"Did you know?" I asked

"Know what?" he asks

"About Megan." I said

"Oh about that, no I didn't know." he said

"Good because I don't know what I would have done if you did." I said

"You have to talk to them." he said

"No." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
so Zach didn't try to kill himself...
well that was the frist chapter i have the next one written but im not sure when it will be up
thanks for reading <3