The Love Nobody Understood

The long drive

The rain was pouring, we have been driving for two days since we left California. I wake up from the nap I was taking from the sound of the the rain hitting the windows and the windshiled wipers. I take off my headphones and look down at my ipod "low battery". 'Just great' I scowl in my mind and turn off my ipod because it has no use since im awake. My mom seems to notice im awake "Were almost there,are u excited Frank?" she asks over her shoulder I could hear the exciment in her voice. I am still half awake from my nap so im reply with a simple "mhm" my eyes get tired of watching the wipers going back and forth so I trun sideways and gaze out of the window. Looking up at the sky,the trees and the small,quiet but friendly looking neighborhoods. I picture what it will be like at my new school in New Jersey,the people,classes and of corse if I will have at least one friend. Im really not the social type of person I really dont fit in so like you would expect I have no friends. My life revolves around my guitar and music and comics along with some other things. I snap out of my imaginary state of mind as we pass a big sign that reads 'WELCOME TO NEW JERSEY' with a symbol I cant really tell what it is. After a while we pull into a driveway of a small yellow house i relize this is my new home it has a small green lawn that looks big enough for a dog. I have always wanted a dog but my mom and dad would never let me the closest thing I have had to a dog was a really fat cat named Tipsy. We park in the garage and my mom turns off the car takes the keys out and says with a sigh "Well it took about 3 days of driving but where here now!" her voice gets louder with excitement at the end of her scentence. She hurrys and takes off her seatbelt and takes a look around the house,my dad fallows I sit for a while just looking at the house. Finally I decide to take off my seatbelt and step out of the car I just want to go inside and charge my ipod so i can go back to my nap. So I finally convence my mom to open the door so we could 'get setteld in' she puts the key in turns it slowely and truns the doorknob.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter then again...........first real story tell meh what you think or any suggestiong :D