The Love Nobody Understood

So many thoughts

While we go back inside the smelly gym and locker room the sentence is still snaking it's way around in my mind "We were meant to meant" I can still feel the way his beautiful eyes were shimmering as he said it and the serious but calm and soft tone in his voice,the way I could feel the air come from his mouth hit against my face. 'We were meant to meet' is all I can think about as I wash my face and put on deodorant and walk up the stairs by myself I almost forget about Gerard until I hear another guy call out his name "Gee!" I hear I don't know why but I turn around to the call and see that Mikey is talking to Gerard they both are smiling,I watch Gerard's mouth when he smiles,they way his cheeks rise on his face and his eyes twinkle just a bit and I notice his nose it's the cutest nose i've seen on a teen,I can't help but look at his mouth too because they are pink a pale pink not a lipstick pink color. They look soft and inviting I just want to press my lips against them just to feel the softness,no Frank no,he's probably straight and he could easily beat you into the ground if he found out that you were thinking about him like this. I tear my eyes away and I hear what I assume is the afternoon announcements or whatever,I can barley make out a word it echos throughout the gym so when the dismissive bell rings I start walking my way out front of the school where I was told to leave because I was a walker,even though it's a pretty lengthy walk but I don't mind because after what happened in gym I need to sort some things out. I walk and decide to get my ipod out I put it on shuffle and keep walking,I feel somebody touch my shoulder so I jump a little and pull out my headphones and turn to see that it's Ray,yes that's his name Ray. "Hey dude" he says "Hey,uh Ray, right?" he laughs a little "Yea Ray" I mentally high-five myself for actually remembering his name "So how far you gotta walk Frank?" I think how far do I have to walk? "Uh I have no Idea" I admit he looks at me for a moment and stops walking so I do too "You mean you don't know where you live?" he laughs a bit "No no I meant" I bury my hand in one of my hands and laugh a little embarrassed "I meant that I don't know how long I have to walk,I know where I live" Ray started walking again so I did too "Ok good because I don't want you to go missing on your first day of school bro' because Ge-" he stops and I shoot him a questioning look he looks like he's really concentrating on what to say "Because y'know Mikey would freak because I think he's excited to actually have a new friend that he actually likes" I nod in agreement "Nice kid Mikey is,but what were you going to say before?" he ignores my question and rambles a quick "Oh well this is my house,see ya! and don't get lost Frank!" he waves as he enters his house. Was he going to say something about Gerard? Or was I just thinking about Gerard too much that i'm hearing things? I shrug it off and make my way to my house, 'We were meant to meet' stuck on replay the whole walk home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh thank you for reading sorry I kinda rushed and stuff but thanks <3