The Love Nobody Understood

Some thoughts before bed

By the time I get to my house I have come to a conclusion that Gerard was just kidding about the whole 'Mean to meet' thing or he was dared but either way Gerard is straight and SO out of my league. I go inside and the first thing I hear is "Frank dear! How was you first day of school hun?" it's my mom calling from the kitchen probably making dinner "Eh it was alright" I REALLY don't want to tell my mom how bad it actually was because who wants their mom to go to the school and talk to the principal or something? Not me for sure because it'll just get worse,my comment isn't that believable so I add "I met a couple people" I didn't want to say 'I made some new friends' because i'm still not sure if they are my friends by 'they' I mean: Mikey,Ray,Gerard,Miranda,and Callie. Sure they talk to me and we all are different and stuff but i'm not positive if they really like me or they just felt bad because i'm the new kid and took me under their wing for a while. "Oh that's good" I hear then I see her come out of the kitchen taking her cooking apron off shooting me a smile "So what are their names?" I get lost in my thoughts so I say "Who?" my mom laughs and shakes her head "You need to stay focused, what are your friends's names?" "Mooom" I groan "Do you HAVE to know everything? And besides I didn't say they were my friends I just said I met a couple people" she holds up her hand like a stop sign "Okay,okay no need to get defensive,so what are their names?" I think for a moment,should I say Gerard's name? "Well there's Ray he's alright alittle older than me" she nods for me to continue "Uh,Mikey he's cool,skinny dude" my mom looks like she's remembering their names,she probably is "Callie and Miranda" my mom perks her head up,oh god here it comes "Callie and Miranda? Girls?" oh god mom how wrong you are right now " Mooom it's not like thaaat" I groan and put my hand to my forehead she smiles a little then says "Okay,whatever anymore names?" should I say Gerard? It's just a name right? Wrong. It's Gerard,they guy i'm crushing over,hell i'm falling face-first in love and my mom will surely find out. How will she react to me being gay? What about my DAD? "Oh and Gerard,Mikey is his younger brother" she smiles and says "Well at least you weren't alone all day" I nod and say "Well I'm gonna head to my room and do my homework" I head upstairs as I hear my mom say "Call you when dinner is ready!" I walk in my room and shut the door. I take out my homework and lay it out on my desk, okay it's just math I can do this,I take a deep breathe and start on algebra,probably the only thing in math that I don't completely suck at. Time passes and I finish my math,even though I will get about half wrong,at least I tried and now to a subject I actually enjoy,reading. All I have to do is read 20min. and write a summery for science I label a diagram of the human muscles which isn't so hard because I have my notes that the teacher made me take today. The social studies teacher is a cool dude since today was my first day of school he didn't give me any homework. I look at the clock and it's 5:25,I turn on my cd player and lay on my bed staring at the ceiling. Gerard,god I can't get Gerard out of my head,all I can think about is his cute nose and his smile,he even has a scent that smells like well HIM and it's great,Gerard is great. His drawings and his personality is perfect,the type of person I would imagine my perfect match,never would I have thought it would be a GUY.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh thank you for reading there will be more,comment and tell me what you think. Does Gerard feel sorry for Frank and is just being nice? Or if he really does like Frank?