The Love Nobody Understood

Good morning

I wake up and find that Gerard is still snuggled up to me and snoring lightly,he stirs a little in his sleep but I don't want him to wake up yet because I love the way he looks while he's sleeping. Eventually though he does wake up,his eyes flutter open and he looks up at me and I feel as if i'm protecting him or keeping him safe which I know would be the other way around. He smiles at me "Morning" his voice is soft and quiet and just sweet "Good morning" I respond my voice being a little rougher but hey,it's morning I look at the clock 12:35 okay maybe not morning but it's still early. Gerard sat up and rubbed his eye like a little kid waking up from a nap "What time is it?" I laugh a little "Like after 12" he groans and wipes his face "it's too early" which it really is but I can't respond because Mikey bursts through the door yelling "I WANNA TAKE YOU TO A GAY BAR,I WANNA TAKE YOU TO A GAAAYY BAR I WANNA TAKE YOU TO A GAR BAR,GAY BAR" we all bust out laughing because really Mikey really? We all go upstairs and go into the kitchen "Hey guys look!" Mikey waves a note note around "Hey!" he yells when Gerard takes it out of his hand "Chill out i'm just gonna read it" Gerard takes a moment and reads the note. "Okay so looks like we have the house to ourselves for the day" I look at him confused "Apparently mom has a meeting and dad got called to the office" he pauses and looks at me "You wanna stay the day? You could go home if you want to it doesn't matter" I do kinda wanna go home but I want to be around Gerard "Uh sure i'll stay the day" Gerard smiles while Mikey heads to his room "Mikey where you going dude?" Gerard calls after him "I'm getting ready so I can go to Pete's today" Mikey says and goes to his room "Who's Pete?" because honestly I don't know anybody named Pete "oh just Mikey's BOYFRIEND" he says boyfreind loud enough that Mikey hears it and yells "He's not my boyfriend he's just teaching me bass!" Gerard rolls his eyes "Yea he says that he just 'teaches him bass' but get this one time we went to this CRAZY party and Mikey got drunk and like made-out with Pete" Gerard laughed which made me laugh,I laugh too much.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooo tiny bit of Pikey just a little i'll add more later xoxoM