The Love Nobody Understood

Awkward after kiss

Gerard kissed me. Wow okay. GERARD. KISSED. ME. And he was a REALLY good kisser too. And he told me that he liked me which just made me want to scream and smile and I don't even know. We just stood there looking at each other for a moment until I couldn't handle it anymore and looked down and blushed. I felt him grab my hand and just held it and then I looked up and smiled. "So uh,Frank do you wanna go to the movies or something next uh weekend?" He asked me and aww I think he was scared I was gonna say no but I said "Of course!" I had like the biggest smile on my face and I could see his eyes light up from me saying yes. He took my hand and said "Come on let's go to the park" wow i've never really been to an actual park because my parents were always busy so I got really excited "Okay" I couldn't help but sound like a 5 year-old as he held my hand the whole way we walked to the park and wow I like his hand wow that sounded really pervy way to go Frank. heh,Way,Gerard Way. I laugh a little and Gerard looks at me and I just shake my head. When we get to the park i'm gad nobody is there so can have alone time with Gerard. I sit on a swing and Gerard starts to gently push me on it and wow I feel like a total girl right now but it's great and everything is just great because Gerard is here.
♠ ♠ ♠
just kinda a filler chapter ~xoM