The Love Nobody Understood

New environment

As we take small steps inside we look at our new home. My mom is the first to actually look around, I am not surprised that she heads straight for the kitchen. My dad goes and looks in the basement,he likes football enough said. I am left in the empty yet welcoming living room looking at the stairs asking myself if I should go up and look around. Finally I decide to go up, as I climb the stairs I notice the walls are more detailed than from a distance. I don't know why but I like this feature. When I reach the top I look down over the guard rail and realize the stairs are higher up then it looks. I turn and go down the hallway I take about ten steps and on the left is a door. I open it and its a bathroom. I take a quick look and walk on. At the end of the hallway is a closet not big but not small its perfect. I turn back and go the way I came and find the bedroom its pretty big but not fancy I like it. I step in and I imagine my bed,posters and other things in here I think about sleeping in here in a new room in a new house. I am interrupted when my mom quietly knock on the open door just loud enough to get my attention. I turn around and smile with a "Hay mom" to start off. She smiles back and asks "so,what do you think?" I pause and look around the room again and say "It seems nice,I could get use to this" I say with a small grin. My mom looks pleased she sighs in a joyful manner and finally says "Well, I guess I'll leave and you can unpack your things in your new room" she smiles and walks downstairs. By the clanks and the boxes moving I can tell shes starting off by editing the kitchen. I walk down the stairs and grab a box out of the U-HAUL trailer that is labeled "FRANK". I take it upstairs to the room (my room) and open in unsure what things I put in it. I should have labeled the boxes in more detail, when the box is open my t-shirts,skinny jeans, and converses are inside. After I hang my clothes in the closet and placed my shoes along the wall I go back downstairs,get another box,open it and place it in the room. After I unpack all my things and arranged them in the room I can actually think that its my room. So i focus on the bathroom I the box that i have saved for last and put all my things on the counter. I discovered the mirror can be pulled open and it has shelves inside so I out my "special things" in there. Like: my eyeliner,lube and some condoms I shut the mirror bashfully. When I am done with the bathroom I walk downstairs and call out to my mom "Hey mom,i'm going for a walk" she replies with a simple "mmkay". So i walk out the door and pull my hood on my head and my eyes looking at the sidewalk. I must have walked further than I have thought because when I look up there's a small playground just ahead of me. I hear the laughter of both small kids and teens so I feel out of my place to go and join them. So I decide to sit on the sidewalk instead. When I sit I remember that I forgot my iPod at home with a low battery. "Just fucking great" I say with a sigh I suddenly hear foot-steps coming my way. I start to hang my head low so I wouldn't be noticed but I fail miserably. Then I realize the person or people are sitting beside me,so I look up.I'm surprised to see that it is two people, two GIRLS to be specific,one seems to be looking at what i'm wearing. I can't read her facial expression whether she likes it or thinks i'm a total loser. She stops and gazes at my D.R.U.G.S t-shirt I see her smile but not with her mouth but with her eyes. She looks away in disbelief and nudges the girl beside her,whispers something then nods in my direction. The girl turns around and looks at my shirt, she faces the girl that first noticed me and they smile at each other. The girl that first noticed me finally says "Hey, you listen to D.R.U.G.S?!" I nod my head yes with a slight grin. The other girl says in relief "HALLA-FUCKING-LLUGHIA!". They laugh at the same time. The girls seem to be best friends they start to introduce themselves. "I'm Miranda" she raises her hand for a high five I hit her hand with my own timidly afraid she will make me miss. "And i'm Callie" she casually touches my hair then pulls away giggling sounding like a small child. Miranda has medium long,curly brown hair with brown eyes and slightly tan. Callie had wavy short,dirty-blonde hair,she's has kind of pale skin with blue or green eyes i'm not sure. We sit in silence for a moment then Callie pulls out her small pink iPod and takes out the head phones so we could all hear the music. When she presses play I recognize the song when it starts they two girls start to sing at the same time without even looking at each other. I sit and just listen to them sing and make sure they know all the lyrics. They start singing and their voices are beautiful.
"The locus took over my brain i'm not living for you i'm just living so chill with your guilt,you hope for sun I want rain we just tear down the walls of the home that our jealousy built ,your not as pretty as you maybe think that you are' CHORUS:"Its been watching your your slips and slurs and play on words all fall from your mouth each mutter rolling,dripping from your tongue, my plagues begun".Miranda motions me to join them after the guitar solo. So I agree we all start "This thin man is starting to fade,you wont be living for long so just fly with me,die with me babe,they all swim while I drown" I forgot the rest of the words so I stop they continue with a sad look o there faces "your not as special as you maybe think that you are" as Miranda starts the chorus again Callie gives her a solo. "Its been watching you your slips and slurs and play on words all fall from your mouth each mutter rolling,dripping from your tongue my plagues begun" she lets Callie finish the song. "Why is it I love you so much and all you do is hate,hate,hate everything you've become,why is it I love you so much and all you do is hate,hate,hate everything you've become?" they say they end together "My plagues begun". When they finish I just sit and smile thinking of their voices. I finally get the courage to compliment them "You guys are pretty talented at singing" they seem to smile holding back their blush that i can already see on their faces. They compliment me back "You too" says Miranda and Callie adds "You have such a original voice and I mean that in a good way
'. They look at each other get up and start walking away i start to feel abandoned they could at least said bye or something. Then they turn around and wave with smiles on their faces I wave back with a smile on mine then their gone. I decide to get up and start walking home singing "Graveyard Dancing" as I go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda long but seems good to me give me your opinion :D