The Love Nobody Understood

The day

I wake up to the sound of my horrid alarm clock hating every ring. I groan as i get up and shut it off. I rub my eyes when I turn on the light it hurts my eyes for a moment then I get use to it I walk into the bathroom and throw some water on my face and dry off with a towel. When I wake up enough I realize that I have to go to school today. I go to my closet get my Asking Alexandria t-shirt and my black skinny jeans. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth,put on some deodorant then open the mirror and pull out my eyeliner. I'm tempted to put it on then I decide that if I were to make friends today with no eyeliner then would they still be my friend with eyeliner? I just decide to put it on carefully making sure both eyes look the same and I didn't smear any. After i'm sure it's okay I grab my brush and just brush my hair enough to get the knots out then just let my hair hang over my eyes. I put on some black sock and my black converse and grab my black hoodie then head downstairs seeing that my mom has already made my breakfast. "OH,good morning Frank you should eat some breakfast it's a big day you know" she says in a half excited and half nervous voice so I do sit and see what she has made. I see a plate of pancakes and a bottle of syrup I get a plate of my own and get 2, and drown them in maple syrup. When I finish I grab my book bag and I am about to head out the door to the car when I see my mom doesn't come with me I look at her puzzled. "Um mom? aren't your coming?" she looks at me and says " Well, me and your dad decided you should try the bus for once" she shrugs and smiles. Suddenly I hear a loud honk it's the bus I grab my book bag and walk out the door not bothering to wave or say goodbye to my mom I walk and get closer and closer to the bus steps I find myself walking up them with my head hanged low. When I get on the bus it's filled with people yelling,throwing things,and awkward conversations I walk the aisles to fin a empty seat I can't find one. I see a seat with one person sitting in it so I go in that direction when I get to it I ask in a almost whispered voice "Um,can I sit here?" when the girl at the window turns to answer I recognize the black hair covering her left eye it's the girl that I saw at the playground she smiles and says " Go ahead" just as quiet as my voice. I sit and place my book bag in my lap,and cover my face the best I could with my hair but before I could pull on my hood I hear a yell that was apparently for me " HEY FAGGOT YOU ALMOST MISSED THE BUS WAS IT BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY SUCKING YOURSELF AT HOME?!!" after the boy makes the comment everyone around him laughs. I just sit and hang my head lower the girl beside me wasn't laughing to my surprise she frown at his comment the pats my back and smiles but doesn't talk. I could feel her comfort I ride the rest of the way just praying for this terrible nightmare to end so I could just get to school and be taunted even more. When I see the school up ahead I freeze when we pull into the circle the bus driver opens the doors and let's us all get off when I get off i have to go straight to the office and say all this information about me and how i'm a new student and all the principal seems nice and gives me my schedule. I get to only take a glance at it when a office assistant student comes up to me and talks to me about what classes I have and where they are. He introduces him self as Ray Toro he looks like his voice would be deeper I don't know why " okay,you have advanced reading for first then social studies after that you have science then you go to math for fourth" when he gets done we walk together to my first class.We reach the end of the hall then go through a breezeway we go to a door that says "Mrs.Stewart adv. language arts" which to me is just a fancy way of saying reading. Ray smiles then lightly knock on the door I can hear the teacher tell her class "Okay let me get the door then we will continue". She walks over and let's us in she turns to the class and says "Class let me have your attention for just a moment" when the class settles she continues " We have a new student" she motions to me then all eyes are directed to me I freeze and stand there in panic.
♠ ♠ ♠
awh poor frank.