The Love Nobody Understood

I don't know what to do

The teacher smiles and seems to not notice that i'm froze with fear. She asks "So Frank,where are your from?" I pause for a moment and shake myself back into reality "Oh uh California" I say in almost a whisper. The students could care less but the teacher is fascinated "Oh, you came along way didn't you? It must took a long time to drive". I just nod my head yes and smile it feels as if I have been standing up here for hours i'm re-leaved when the teacher finally says "Well,Frank you can take your seat and we'll continue with class" she smiles. I start walking down the rows of desks as people watch me walk to the back. I feel myself hit the floor hard,the cold tile knocking the air out of my chest,everyone is pointing and laughing. I just lay there for a moment unsure of what has just happened trying to catch my breath. The teacher comes and helps me up because i'm still dazed a bit. After she helps me up an I get to the furthest back desk she stands at the front of the class and raises her voice " CLASS, I KNOW MR.IERO IS NEW AND HE IS NERVOUS AND IT GIVES YOU NO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER TO TRIP HIM THEN POINT AND LAUGH" the laughing and pointing has stopped and all eyes are on Mrs.Peterson. She starts again "ALL OF YOU HAVE TWO WEEKS OF LUNCH DETENTION" there are groans of complaints and excuses a girl cries out "But we were just playing around Mrs.Peterson" the class agrees but luckily the teacher doesn't buy it. The boy that tripped me I think yelled "BUT MRS.PETERSON LOOK AT HIM HE'S A FAG HE'S WEARING EYELINER AND JUST LOOKS AT HIM!" I hang my head low in embarrassment. The teacher stares at the class in disbelief and looks a bit disappointed she starts off "Not everyone looks the same" her voice is low and quiet but very scary at the same time. "You mean you tripped him just because of the way he looks?" the question seems to be appointed to the boy that tripped me and he respond to the question not even a little nod . Just before the teacher could continue the bell rang and she dismissed us to second period. I'm the last one out of the class room and the one to walk alone in the hallway being pushed into lockers and my book bag taken off my back and held over me head so I can't reach it. When I finally make it to second I have a man teacher Mr.Green he's nice and doesn't make me introduce myself to the class like Mrs.Peterson did. When I take a seat in the back (again) someone sits next to me I don't look up thinking it's a late student and all the other seats are filled up. But I realize that the late bell hasn't rang yet the person nudges me and I look up. It's a boy,he has glasses and is kind of skinny and he has longish blonde hair. He smiles at me and says "Is it alright if I sit here?" I reply with a simple "sure" and he smiles even more like he's happy somebody talked to him. He sighs and says "People can be complete assholes" I grin and surprisingly talk back "Tell me about it". "I'm-"
the bell rings just as he says his name and class starts. We talk about maps,countries then watch a movie,better than "language arts" the movie wasn't as boring as I expected actually I king of liked it. When the bell rings the boy I met is the first to leave even before the bell rings actually I walk out into the crowded and loud hallway once more then somebody knocks my books out of my hands and onto the floor for about the 6th time today. When I kneel to pick them up somebody actually kneels beside me and helps me pick my things up. When I look up to thank someone it's a boy who's in a grade above me he has black hair covering his forehead and has beautiful eyes with just a noticeable amount of eyeliner I blush just a bit. When we both stand up I see he's wearing black skinny jeans and a Skrillix t-shirt I get a fangirly inside. I try and thank him "Thanks....um?" he pauses and the other boy answers "Oh Gerard. Gerard Way"
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell if what you think? How much does it suck?