The Love Nobody Understood

Must know more

I blush as he shakes my hand and I shake it anxiously hoping he wouldn't notice. "I-i'm Frank" I stutter out helplessly he smiles and says "Welp we both better get to our classes" I can't help but stare as he walks away. The sight of his legs moving slightly from side to side in his skinny jeans and there I am a little turned on right before class. I finally get to class Science instead of desks it's tables I sit at a empty one someone asks me "Hey,can I sit with you?" the tone of voice tells me it's a girl and she says it like she has met me before. I come to find that it's Miranda I smile unable to hold back. She sits beside me, when class starts everyone is taking notes but she doesn't seem to care she is talking to me. "So how has your day been so far?" she asks in a surprisingly concerned voice I smile a fake ass smile and say as joyfully as I can "Oh,just fucking peachy!" she giggles uncontrollably and she has to cover her mouth so she wouldn't get in trouble and probably have to move to another table. After she stops laughing she starts telling be about her experiences "Well, I have been picked up,put in lockers and pushed into trashcans" she rolls her eyes and continues "Not to mention the usual your-so-short things" . I relate this to myself and wonder how short she really is. "Why would YOU get bullied,I mean I can understand myself but you?" she laughs at this comment. "Haven't you seen me?" she points to herself "Look, I don't match,I'm not tall" I shrug she continues "Apparently I'm like a devil worshiper for listening to rock, and i'm different and the stupid assholes are to self indulged to except that we are different". I pause and don't speak because the teacher is looking straight at us when she turns her back I say encouragingly "Well I think your pretty fucking cool" she laughs a bit and blushes a little as if nobody has ever complimented her. She replies with a simple thanks. She turns to me and says "Hey,I know it's your first day and shit but have you met Gerard?" my stomach flutters at the thought of him walking again. She shakes her head and smiles saying "Oh wow" I turn to her and hold back my blush "What?". She just smiles knowingly and says "You like him don't you?" I don't reply. "Of course well want some advice? Don't get all girly around him just be yourself" the bell rings and me and Miranda say bye as we depart in the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow so much detail