The Love Nobody Understood

What should I do?

As I walk down the hallway to math class I turn around to see who is fanatically calling my name "FRANK,WAIT UP FRANK!". I see it's that kid that I met in social studies when he catches up to my side hes slightly panting.When he catches his breath finally he says "I think my brother likes you" he grins and nudges me with hi elbow. I try and hold back my blush "Um why would you think that?" he replies "Well he was telling me that he met this 'Really cute kid' in the hallway when he helped pick up the things 'The kid' dropped" he pauses and continues "He said you were pretty hot too". I can feel the blush spread on my face I get choked up with my words as I say "Oh,um yeah he helped me pick up my books and shit when some jerks knocked it out of my hands right after social studies" the kids looks at me with a 'NO WAY!' expression. When he walks into his class I continue to walk to mine, math I honestly suck at math but I have advanced, just fucking great. Again when I walk into the room I find a desk alone and in this class is Ray he sits close to me and we talk but not a full on conversation. We learn about pie=3.14 it just makes me hungrier it makes it worse when we have to learn this long ass equation. When the bell finally rings for lunch the teacher dismisses us from our rows,since me and Ray are in the row farthest to the window we are last to leave the class room. There are classes behind us and I feel a slight touch on my shoulder I freak out a little and turn around frantic it's Callie my face relaxes "Woah dude, really chill it's just me" she laughs a little and Miranda comes up beside her. "Sup Frank" she gives her head a little nod they see Ray and go to greet him "Yo, Ray!" Callie calls for him when he turns around she says "Can I have some money for cookies?" when he nods his head no she puts on her most pleading puppy dog face she can and he reluctantly gives in and hands her a dollar. Then Miranda goes up and ruffles his afro she has to jump a bit because he's at least almost two feet taller than her and Callie. I can see a slight blush forming on Ray's face when Callie realizes the smile on my face she drops back beside me and asks "You see the blush too eh?" I reply "Yea, does Ray like her?". "Oh yea like big time he gets all gitty around her" when Miranda comes back Callie smiles knowingly at her "Oh my god Callie" she rolls her eyes and continues "Were just friends, he doesn't like me like that". Callie bursts out "SURE". We are at the counters with all the food I get pizza,corn and some fruit so does Callie and Miranda we all get our milk and sit down I see Ray making a quick walk to sit down in front of Miranda. While me and Callie sit on the other sides of her I see the kid I met in social studies which is apparently Gerard's younger brother. "Sup Mikes" Callie says as he sits down "Hey guys" so I think I will just call him Mikey then. Mikey sits down next to Ray and then as everybody is talking having fun and teasing Miranda about Ray I look around the room. Then I see it,him my heart skips a beat I get flutters in my stomach I hear Mikey call out "Yo,Gee over here I saved you a seat". Gerard is headed this way.