The Love Nobody Understood

This day just got better

He sits down in front of Mikey which is beside me and takes one of his brothers cookies Mikey yells at him "Dude,no,what the fuck?! that was my cookie". Gerard smirks at him and replies "Yea,WAS!" I laugh a little which comes out as my giggle which I hate. Ray goes and buys Mikey another sugar cookie and Mikey shoves it in his mouth like a monster, "So Frank how was your day?" Gerard asks me I freak out inside and think "He remembered my name!, he even cared enough to ask how my day was!' and I remember Miranda's advice to not act all gitty and girly which was exactly how I was acting. "Oh, could have been better" I shrug and eat some of my corn I look over to see that Miranda isn't eating anything,just pushing her food around and Callie gives her a look only those two could understand. When we are all done we get up and go throw away our food,me behind Gerard as my eyes drift down to watch him walk,as I dump the est of my corn and fruit. When we all walk back to our table Gerard has took up my seat with his legs and feet while still sitting in his own "Hey I was sitting there,where the fuck am I going to sit now?" Gerard grins and pats his lap and I blush uncontrollably. I am surprised when he grabs my waist and pulls me down on his lap and it takes my brain awhile to register that i'm sitting on a GUYS lap in public, when lunch is over I wince a little when I am forced off the comfort of Gerard's lap. We all get our things and walk to homeroom,when I walk in Mikey is teasing Ray about Miranda "Dude we are just close friends" Mikey pauses and raises his eyebrows "How close exactly?" he asks and Ray blushes wildly and pushes him "Dude,cut it out!" the teacher enters the room and says "Ray,Mikey your both pretty can you stop arguing so I call call roll" they nod and she starts "Mikey?" he raises his hand "Here!" she continues "Ray?" he replies with "Right next to Mikes" she ignores the comment "Danielle?" a girl in the front raises her hand and says "Here as usual Mrs.Reel" she brushes her hair off her shoulder and into her back with her hand and the teacher continues. "Naly?" the girl beside me says quietly "Here" the teacher has to ask again because she didn't hear her,homeroom ends quickly and I walk outside with Mikey and Ray when I see Miranda I soon see Ray hurrying to catch up beside her. And across the lawn Gerard is calling my name to join him and Callie.