The Love Nobody Understood

It's.Me

I walk across the lawn when I get caught up Gerard says "So what do you have now?". I am stilled staring at him so my answer is a bit delayed "Oh-Uh art" both of their faces light up and Callie says "Dude.then your with us". We walk into a separate small building which I assume is next to the band room because I can hear many instruments playing/warming up. When we walk into the class room the teacher greats me and introduces me to the class "Ok class" he claps to get everybody's attention "This is Frank, he is new here" he looks at me and I wave probably the worlds smallest wave. The teacher asks me "So would you like us to call you anything besides Frank?" I pause a moment because only my friends call me Frankie other than that everyone else calls me just plane Frank,I shake me head no and say "Nah not really" the teacher looks sort of disappointed then he says "Ok,why don't you take seat then we will start" I nod and go sit near Gerard and Callie. The teacher starts to tell us our assignment while i'm lost in Gerard's eyes and the teachers clap snaps me out of the daze I was in "Okay class something simple,we are doing water color,and just paint what is on your mind or what you are thinking about" he smiles and says "Ok get started". I remember that i'm not much of a art person and I think 'Great I suck at art now Gerard will see how stupid I actually am'. I pick up a brush and start painting or TRYING to paint my guitar it turns out better than I expected to I start painting flowing waves of notes around it looking as if it is being carried away. So I decide to paint some clouds with a spotlight down on the guitar, I lean back to get a full look at it all not bad I complement myself. The teacher claps again and I think 'Whats up with the fucking clapping dude?' the teacher says "Ok done or not drop your brushes and I will come by and take a look". I think 'Just fucking great' when the teacher comes around to our side he just looks at mine and nods then goes around to Gerard and looks at him then the painting and strangely me and back to the painting. "Is there a problem Mr.Green?" Gerard asks the teacher shakes his head no and says "Gerard this is wonderful! do you mind if I show the class?" I see Gerard blush a little and he says "Oh no go ahead". The teacher walk so the front and when he turns around the painting I see it all the colors,it's detailed,every careful stroke of the brush then my brain finally processes what it is. It's not just a painting,it's me.