From The Stereo To Your Desktop

Hungry Eyes

It’s that look the Brendon gets in his eyes that tells Ryan that he needs to watch out, because any second Brendon could just come and rip his clothes off. He learned the look a couple months into the relationship, when Brendon actually did come and rip Ryan’s clothes off, well, not in public.

Brendon’s giving him the look again during the show, in fact; he’s giving him more that just the look. He’s giving him boners is what he’s giving him. Brendon isn’t immune to the fact either, but he certainly isn’t doing anything to help it when he come over and runs his hands up and down Ryan, causing him to shiver. Ryan thanks god that he has that guitar there right now.

Jon and Spencer know what going on too, and they make plans to sleep far far away from the two that night.

Later, when they are in the hotel room, Ryan’s laying on the bed reading, and Brendon comes over, fresh out of the shower, towel still around his waist, with that smirk. Ryan sets the book on the nightstand and Brendon comes over and lays next to him, oblivious to the fact that he has just made a big Brendon shaped wet spot on the sheets. Ryan takes his arm and brings it over Brendon, pulling him closer until he’s close enough to feel the other boy’s breath on his.

He reaches in and connects their lips, the corners of his mouth turning up as he did so. It had been so long since he and Brendon had been able to just be somewhere together, by them selves. Brendon’s hand find’s its way up Ryan’s shirt, and hints for Ryan to take it off, Ryan complies and the kiss is broken if only just for a few seconds.

Ryan’s pants are shed next, and his boxers follow soon afterward. He knows there’s a reason why he loves sex with Brendon so much, probably because it never feels rushed and it certainly didn’t now. Hands travel all over the place, exploring, wanting to touch fell almost anything they can, like it would be the last time it would ever happen, even though they secretly knew better than that.

Moans come flooding out from mouths and Brendon moves a hand down to grip at Ryan, the boy arches to his touch, and Brendon moans, enjoying the contact. There’s a small fight for dominance, but eventually Brendon wins, and as Ryan reaches over to grab the lube from his overnight bag, he’s glad they have a day off tomorrow.