Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can’t Take Another Disappointment

One

Holly’s pov
I sat in my room watching reruns of Adventure Time. Jimmy used to watch this show with me all the time but he wasn’t here to do that anymore. Sadly he passed away a few years ago but to me and his band members it felt like it was just yesterday.

“Holly, you in there?” my older brother Matt knocked on the door.

I changed the channel, “Yeah I’m in here.”

Matt opened the door and sent me a sad smile, “We’re going on tour soon.”

“Great let’s just leave Holly at home.” I snapped and crossed my arms over my chest.

Matt shut the door behind him as he entered my room and sat on my bed, “Actually we all want you to come with.”

“Really?” My eyes lit up.

He grinned, “Yeah.”

I smiled then gave him a look, “Why?”

“Well we do need someone to fill in for Jimmy…” He trailed off to compose himself.

I nodded but felt a bit comfortable when he spoke like Jimmy was coming back soon. It just made me feel not so horrible about it because that’s the last thing Jimmy would have wanted he wouldn’t have wanted any of us to be sad over him. He would want us to take joy in remember all the good times we had.

“Yeah, okay Matt. I’ll fill in.” I smiled softly.

He nodded, “Thanks Holly.”

“What bands are going to be there?” I questioned.

Matt ruffled my hair before replying, “Us of course, Black Veil Brides, Hollywood Undead, and Asking Alexandria.”

I almost fainted when I heard him say Asking Alexandria. After all they were one of my favorite bands, I didn’t know the members by face but I knew practically all of their songs.

“Well I better finish packing. We leave tomorrow in the morning.” He yawned before standing up and leaving my room.

I let out a small sigh and smiled to myself. Jimmy would have gushed about how great of a drummer I was if he knew what was going on right now.

“I better start packing.” I smiled to myself before standing up from my bed.

I could already tell this was going to be one crazy adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Ben Bruce story, so be patient with me.