Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can’t Take Another Disappointment

Two

Holly’s pov
“Wake up, sleeping beauty!” Zacky and Brian yelled into my ear.

I groaned, “Seriously guys?”

“Yup now get up and get down stairs we have to get to the airport.” my brother grinned.

I pointed towards the corner of the room where I had my suitcases packed, “Over there boys.”

Zacky and Brian groaned, “Do we have to?”

Matt chuckled as I got out of bed, “Well you woke her up, guess that means you get to carry the bags.”

I giggled and grabbed the clothes I had set out then headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower then I got dressed. On my way downstairs I saw that everyone was loading things into one of the taxi cabs.

“Ugh I hate riding in cabs.” I groaned.

Matt rolled his eyes and tossed me a package of smores pop tarts. He took all the strawberry and I’m also guessing he took the blueberry ones as well, seeing as he loved to eat all of the pop tarts in the whole freaking house.

“Does this mean we have to ride on a plane?” I shook my head at the thought of being that high up in the sky.

Johnny gave me a look, “Don’t tell me you’re still afraid of heights.”

I groaned knowing that Jimmy was the only one who helped me overcome my fear but now that he was gone I guess the fear had come right back.

“Oh and by the way I think Danny and Ben are going to be on the plane with us too.” matt spoke as I walked around making sure I had everything I needed.

I had no idea who Danny and Ben were and I really didn’t care to know right now either. They were probably the official tour photographers or merch dudes.

“Time to head out crew.” Matt basically shoved us out the front door and locked it behind him.

We had to split up into two large cabs just to fit all of our stuff. I was in the second cab squished in between Brian and Zacky who wouldn’t stop fighting about who got more girls, or who played better, and even who looked better.

“If one of you don’t shut the hell up, I will shove both of you out.” I threatened.

Of course it was an empty threat because I would never do that and they knew it but they both stopped arguing so I could take a nap on the way to LAX. But of course right when I dozed off they started up again but luckily this time I had my headphones on and was slowly falling asleep to my favorite part of ‘Not The American Average’ by Asking Alexandria.

"One step too late
And I never told you (never told you)
That I can't take another disappointment
Breathing and grasping
All leads to another messy ending
Breathing and grasping
All leads to another messy ending"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!