Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can’t Take Another Disappointment

Three

Holly’s pov
I woke up to Brian carrying me while Zacky and Johnny were putting out luggage through, and I didn’t see my brother anywhere.

I yawned as Brian set me down on my feet, “Where’s Matt?”

“He’s making sure we get the private flight to Ft. Meyers, Florida.” He answered cracking his knuckles.

I nodded then noticed Zacky talking to two guys with tattoos. One of the men had reddish hair and a bit of a beard going on. The other was very attractive with two piercing in his bottom lip he had shoulder length curly hair.

“And who are they?” I asked pointing over at the two.

Brian chuckled, “You don’t know?”

“No clue.” I shook my head.

He was practically dieing of laughter at this point which made me frown and glare in his direction.

“What’s so funny Booger?” I snapped not liking private jokes.

Brian ignored the nickname and stood up straight again, “They are in Asking Alexandria.”

My jaw dropped, eyes rolled into the back of my head and I fell back on the floor, passing out in the middle of LAX.

X-X-X-X

Ben’s pov
I laughed at something Danny said to Zacky then heard Brian shout, “Zack!”

We all turned around to find Brian frantically trying to wake up a rather pretty girl who must have passed out.

“Shit! Someone get Matt!” Zacky yelled, quickly running towards the girl and Brian.

Matt came out of nowhere, quickly racing to her aid, “Holly wake up.”

Danny gave me a weird look as I walked over to them and opened my water bottle, then poured the water on the blonde. Almost instantly she woke up sputtering and looking around confused.

“What the hell happened?” Matt shouted at Brian, earning us a few odd stares from people around.

Brian snickered, “I told her what band these two British fucks are from.”

The girl on the floor blushed like mad which made me instantly smirk. Matt helped the wet blonde up from the floor and turned to Danny and I.

“Guys, this is my little sister Holly.”

Danny quickly jumped in front of her and gave her a big hug, “You’re quite attractive, aren’tcha?”

Holly’s cheeks turned a bit more pink. Once Danny pried himself off her I just gave her one of my signature smirks and a slight wave.

“Ben Bruce at your service, beautiful.”

My words made her giggle slightly and look down at the floor before looking back up to connect eyes with me. Matt grunted and put a protective arm around Holly’s shoulders.

“None of you fuckers better try anything with Holly, she’s not that type of girl and I’ll fucking kill any of you if you dare to-” matt was cut off by Danny.

“So a simple shag is out of the question?”

His hazel eyes glared at Danny which quickly made him back off. It was quite known that Matt could beat the shit out of almost anyone and he got really scary when he was angry. Danny backed off and we all quickly decided to split up in groups while we waited for our plane to be announced.

X-X-X-X

Holly’s pov
His name was Ben Bruce. Probably the most attractive male I have seen since high school. He had the British accent, that mild smoke/cologne smell that I adored so much. I had only started falling in love with the smell of cigarettes and cologne when I had dated Brian a few years back.

Brian and I hit it off instantly, but it was one of those relationship that just won’t work. He was very cocky, yet sweet and I caught him cheating on me twice which had crushed me and altered my view on relationships and guys.

“Holly is it?” Ben spoke taking me from my thoughts.

I looked over at him and nodded.

“Do ya want to sit by me on the plane?” He questioned.

I smiled, “Sure, I’d love to-I mean I’d really like that.”

Ben chuckled and started walking towards the loading area. We had a private area to load on the plane, and outside the barriers of the area, there were plenty of fans. I heard a few of the female fans say something about me being a groupie or something but I ignored it.

“Fucking wankers.” Danny’s voice was heard somewhere behind them which caused both Ben and I to laugh.

As we loaded onto the plane, I took the seat next to Ben and awaited for everyone else to load on the plane so we could leave. Occasionally Ben would glance over and wink at me or bite him lip. I leaned back in my seat and started thinking maybe I could rethink my relationship preferences.