Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can’t Take Another Disappointment

Four

Holly’s pov
We landed in Ft. Meyers, Florida later that day and I was literally to tired to stand up. Ben was the poor victim that had to feel the pain of my nails in his hand the whole time. He seemed to just grin and bear it at times though. I just kept my eyes closed and pretended to be sleeping.

“She finally fell asleep.” Matt chuckled.

Ben laughed, “Yeah took er long enough. I got her.”

I felt arms slip underneath me to lift me up into someone’s arms.

“Be careful with her, she’s delicate.” Matt said like an over protective mommy.

I almost melted when I realized it was Ben that was carrying me, “Ya, ya, I’ll be careful.”

I felt Ben tip me up a bit as he exited the plane to make sure I wouldn’t hit my head. I would have silently observed him but because of my lack of sleep I passed out.

X-X-X-X

Brian’s pov
I grabbed my carry on bag and excited the plane right behind Holly and Ben. Ben was carrying her and I’d be lying if I said it didn’t hurt to see that. She used to always sit by me and I used to be the one she held onto when she was scared.

I glared at Ben remembering all the good times I’d had with Holly we’d been together for two years and she left me just because of two stupid mistakes. She told me it was just because I had cheated on her twice, Holly said there was one more thing but she never did tell me what I had done that was so bad.

“You’re not over her are you?” Zacky asked in a quiet voice.

I sighed I could never lie to Zack he was my best friend, “I never was over her.”

“Tell her man.” He gave me a pat on the back.

I shook my head, “I tried that, she won’t listen when I bring up our relationship she gets this pained look on her face like she’s heartbroken and going to cry. I can’t talk to her about it and she just wants to be friends but anymore it’s like she really doesn’t want to be around me.”

Zacky made a face not sure of what to say but then nodded, “I’ll talk to her about it.”

“Good luck the only person that would most likely know would have been Jimmy…” I trailed off.

Zacky and I both went silent we both missed him a lot but sometimes it did feel like he was still here with us in spirit though.

“Hurry up you two, we don’t have all day!” Matt called a few feet ahead of them.

Zacky sent me a weak smile then hurried up to rejoin the group. I trailed behind by a few feet just thinking about Holly. There was so many things that I love about her. This tour was my chance to get her back all I had to do was show her that I wouldn’t cheat on her again and that Ben wasn’t as innocent as she probably assumed he was. I smirked to myself and began for form a plan in my head. Soon enough it was would be Holly and Brian together forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!