Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can’t Take Another Disappointment

Five

Holly woke up to find that she was in a bed of a hotel room. She figured her brother had carried her up here after they checked in. All of her bags were brought up and she smiled but her smile quickly disappeared when she smelt the familiar aroma of vanilla that so happened to belong to the lead guitarist of her brother’s band.

She listened closely to hear the sound of water running and Holly could hear Brian’s voice singing the chorus of ‘The Man Who Sold The World’ by Nirvana. Holly swiftly made her way out of the room and called her brother.

“Yellow?” He answered.

Holly scoffed, “Don’t answer your phone with colors and why am I rooming with Brian?”

“We drew straws for room arrangements…” Matt trailed off knowing his sister was pissed.

Her eye narrowed as she walked down the hallway, “What room are you in?”

“Um, 45.”

Holly hung up and knocked angrily on the door of room number 45. Before too long the door opened a crack and Matt peaked out. The lock was still in place, preventing her from coming in.

“Matt trade me room!” She shouted.

He shook his head, “Ask one of the other guys.”

“Why? You’re my brother! You’re supposed to do shit like this for me!” She shouted.

Matt made a face then sighed, “I’m sure Ben and Danny would be more than happy to share their room with you.”

“Fine!” Holly exclaimed then stormed down the hall.

“Room 56!” Matt shouted after her.

She quickly went to room 56 and pounded on the door.

“We don’t want any!” Danny shouted with a laugh.

Holly pounded on the door some more, “It’s Holly. Open up.”

A few minutes later the door opened and Danny smirked, “And what can I do for yeh?”

“Trade rooms with me.” She pulled her puppy dogface on and blinked her eyelashes as fast as she could.

Danny obviously didn’t know about ‘the look’, which was famous for helping her get her way.

“What room are you in?” Danny questioned, grabbing his unpacked bags.

“40.” She answered and took the card to the room from him.

They both walked down the hall to the room together where Brian was still showering and singing a different song. Holly grabbed her bags then gave Danny a big hug.

“I owe ya one Danny.” She smiled and kissed his cheek before heading off to her new room.

She pulled her luggage to her new room and unlocked the door before walking in.

“You’re not Danny.” Ben smiled from the bed he was laying on.

Holly smiled, “I hope you don’t mind. I just couldn’t stay in the same room as Brian, so Danny switched with me.”

He nodded, “It’s fine but if yeh don’t mind me asking, why are yeh so hostile against Syn?”

“If you don’t mind, I’d rather not talk about it.” She spoke quietly while setting her bags in the corner.

Ben nodded, “Alright, luv.”

Holly grabbed some clothes out of her suitcase then headed into the bathroom to take a quick shower. She spent time washing her hair and making sure to use the lavender body wash. She shut the water off and wrapped her towel around her body just as the door opened. Holly squeaked and slipped on the floor, accidently slamming straight into a shirtless Ben. Her grip on the towel loosened and it flew to the side as the two fell to the ground.

“Sorry luv, are yeh okay?” Ben asked after she caught her breath.

Holly nodded then quickly squeaked and grabbed her towel, “Don’t look!”

Ben apologized and covered his eyes. Holly quickly wrapped her towel around herself and held it on tightly as she got off of Ben.

“Why were you coming in here while I was showering?” She questioned, opening the door.

Ben uncovered his eyes and pointed at the toilet, “Had to piss.”

Holly rolled her eyes but couldn’t fight off a smile.

As she walked into the room she could hear Ben call out, “Not to be a perv, but yeh have a lovely body.”

“Shut up!” Holly shouted jokingly.

She remembered that her clothes were in the bathroom and quickly headed back. The door was slightly cracked open so she reached her hand in and reached around on the counter for her clothes until she grabbed something.

“Whoa! Watch what yer grabbin’ there luv.” Ben chuckled.

Holly quickly let go and turned bright red as Ben opened the door and zipped his pants up. Her eyes went wide and she quickly pushed him out of the bathroom, locking the door behind her. She could hear him chuckle on the other side of the door which cause her to let out a small laugh. Quickly she pulled on her clothes and dried her hair before going out to face Ben.

“How about before yeh give me a rub & tug, yeh let me take yeh out?” Ben joked.

Holly blushed, “Sure, I could go for some food.”

“We have some time before the first set, so how about we go now?” He smiled, holding out his hand for her to take.

She bit her lip then nodded, “Alright, but I get to choose where we go.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.”