Status: Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!

I Can’t Take Another Disappointment

Seven

Ben and Holly headed into a bar to find that Matt, Danny, Johnny, and Zacky were there drinking. Danny smiled and pointed at Ben and Holly, calling all attention to them.

“Ay mate.” Danny chuckled and slid a shot over to Ben as soon as the two sat down in the large booth with the rest of the guys.

Matt raised his eyebrows at Holly which she smiled at and shrugged lightly. Ben downed the shot than put his free arm around Holly, pulling her closer to him. She took the glass of Jack away from Zacky and quickly pounded it back, ignoring his protests.

“Hey! That was mine!” Zacky exclaimed.

Holly giggled and handed the empty glass back, “Sharing is caring.”

“Unless it’s an STD.” Johnny added, causing everyone to go into a fit of laughter.

Before too long everyone was drinking and having a good time, that was until the doors opened and in walked Brian. He looked quite upset when he saw Ben’s arm around his Holly. Matt whispered something to Zacky and Johnny and they all nodded in agreement.

“Hey man, what’s up?” Zacky asked as Brian walked over to the table.

Brian gritted his teeth, “nothing.”

He looked down at Holly, making her feel very uncomfortable at the moment, “You were supposed to share a room with me.”

“Well I traded.” She answered before taking a sip off of whatever Ben was drinking.

Brian slammed his fist down on the table, causing her to jump and Matt, Johnny, and Zacky to jump up ready to stop him in case he was planning on getting violent.

“I need to talk to you.” He growled, grabbing Holly’s arm and yanking her out of the booth and out of Ben’s grip.

Holly sent Zacky a look that she’d be okay and let Brian pull her outside to the alley next to the bar.

“Why won’t you room with me?”

She shook her head, “I don’t want to.”

“Why not? I love you Holly.” Brian moved closer to her.

Holly jumped back and felt her back sharply hit the brick wall behind her. Brian put both hands on either side of her, trapping her. He leaned down until she could his breath on her lips. Holly could feel her heartbeat increase and her breath caught in her throat when his lips pressed against her, catching her off guard. She gave in for a moment, kissing back. He moved his hands to the small of her back, pulling her closer to him. Holly opened her eyes and quickly pushed against his chest, to get him off of her.

“I can’t. I’m sorry.” She spoke quickly before running back into the bar.

There were tears in her eyes as she walked to the table.

“What did he do?” Matt growled, angrily.

She shook her head, “Nothing just let it go. Ben will you take me back to the hotel?”

“Sure thing.” He nodded and tossed some money down on the table before heading out of the bar with her.

He hailed a taxi than held the door open for her before climbing in after her. She let him put his arm around her and hold her close. She inhaled his scent of cologne, alcohol, and cigarettes. Brian smelt the same way but without the same scent of cologne.

“What did he do to yeh?” Ben whispered.

Holly shook her head, “Nothing, just was being an asshole.”

Ben didn’t believe her but didn’t push the subject any further. He let her lean against him and didn’t say anything when she fell asleep against him. Ben really didn’t mind, after all she was a very beautiful girl and he enjoyed her company. When the taxi stopped in front of the hotel, Ben paid the driver than picked Holly up to carry her inside of the building. He ignored the fans that were screaming out to him and went inside of the hotel, heading towards their room. Right outside of their room, Ben had trouble getting the key out of his pocket and holding Holly at the same time.

“Need some help?” Brian spoke from a few doors down.

Ben nodded and was going to ask him to take the key out of his pocket but Brian quickly took the sleeping Holly from his arms. Ben sent him a fake smile then quickly unlocked the door and opened it up. He held out his arms to take Holly but Brian just walked inside of the room, taking Holly to one of the beds. Ben watched from the door as he set Holly down and tucked her in then kissed her before turning to him.

“Is Holly your-” Ben started but was cut off.

“Yes.” Brian grinned then stepped closer to Ben, “She’s mine so keep your fucking hands off of her. Have a good night.”

Brian smirked then walked out of the room. Ben furrowed his eyebrows and shut the door, locking it before heading over to his bed. He wondered if it was true. He obviously could see that something was going on between Holly and Brian and he was determined to find out what it was.