‹ Prequel: Deamon Shutters
Status: Active~

Shattered Lens

If you haven't read Deamon Shutters, please read that first! The description itself contains the first book spoiler. I wouldn't want you to have the first book all spoiled, please don't continue reading this.

This is Shattered Lens, the second book of Deamon Shutters.

Lucy has crumbled down to the smallest points. She has to hold a dark secret she has recently learned about the people she lives with. As she starts to begin a new life, she finds out about her secret past and her 'old' friend, meets new people and a new enemy, who is trying to take her away from the life she's living. What's Lucy to do now?

-Prologue-

"We're demons." Demons. Demons. They're demons, of all people, demons. I looked down. "Lucy? Are you okay?" he asked. I put a hand to my head.
Dizziness. Confusions. False truths. Real lies? Fake emotions?
A dark blanket of emptiness engulfed me. I went into a world of darkness. I heard panicked voices all around me.
Is everything.. All a lie? Is it all fake? Or is this just a dream I can't wake up from.
Wake up Lucy, wake up.
Is this real? Or will all of this melt away into a simple puddle?
  1. One
    Was it all a dream?
  2. Two
    A bright blush or a cold rush?
  3. Three
    A new friend
  4. Four
    The whole story
  5. Five
    That lovely darkness
  6. Six
    Strangers
  7. Seven
    Feelings over rules
  8. Eight
    Silence
  9. Nine
    A fugitive
  10. Ten
    Sleepover