Status: I am writing a book and want to know if it is any good

My Saviour

chapter 1

It was the start of a brand new year. I could feel it this year was going to be different I wasn’t sure how but I just knew. I was in year 11 now one of the serious years I had to really focus now; I couldn’t goof off like in previous years. And most important I couldn’t let Zac get to me. Zac was a boy in my grade who, since the first day of preschool, has made my schooling life hell. On the very first day of preschool he stuck a big chunk of pink bubble-gum in my hair and since then his annoying ways have only gotten worse. I still remember that day as if it was yesterday; I really hated him, why didn’t he understand that he needs to just leave me alone. But I wasn’t going to let him get to me he was not going to wreck this year for me. No one was going to, especially not that son of a bitch.
The best thing about the start of a new school year is that you get to see your friends every day. You get to goof of between classes and during them in some cases. I realised that the goofing off during classes wasn’t going to happen as I compared my class list with my friends it was completely unique I had to suffer through all my subjects alone this was really unfair why did I have to pick such odd subjects. Why were all my best friends so different from me I loved them all dearly but couldn’t I have made friends with nice normal people not these bunch of wackjobs I call my friends.
I realised I wouldn’t change my classes as I was genuinely excited about what I was going to learn in them and quite frankly didn’t give a shit that I would be alone. I would simply do my work and hope like hell we didn’t get any group assignments. I was walking off to my first class of the year English. English isn’t normally my best subject in fact it was my worst but maybe I could turn that around, maybe I am secretly an English expert but have been too busy talking to friends and socially in class to notice it. I laughed at the thought as I grabbed my books and waddled over to f3 my English classroom. It wasn’t too far away and was basically positioned on the end of the f block next to the oval. I was about three quarters of the way there when I heard an annoying voice screeching out across the crowd.
“hey there sexy” it was Zac that ass. What the hell is his problem?
“Piss off” I screeched as he came up behind me
“That’s no way to talk to a friend”
“I know but you aren’t mine so piss off” he gave a fake shocked look before grabbing my ass hard and as I jumped about a metre into the air from fright I saw him rip my timetable out of my diary and start comparing it to his own. He reached out them both with a huge grin on his face.
“Guess who has every class with yours truly”
“Guess who hates you more than they hate death”
“Well you must love death more than life coz I know you love me as much as it”
“Dream on dick”
“My dick hopefully won’t have to dream too much longer” he winked. I stomped away at that line how did this happen I have to share a class with that piece of shit and I have no friends to help me. Suddenly I really did feel alone I guess I really do need a friend in my class I couldn’t brave this horror alone.
We all walked into class slowly, tired even though it was only the first day back at school. The class I was in was a pretty good class a few nice people, not really any bitches which was a win. I wouldn’t be able to handle them and Zac all alone it was impossible. I shuffled into the dull looking classroom slowly walking over to the second row. I always like to sit there because it wasn’t up the back of the classroom where all the wanabee rebels sat and it wasn’t at the front were all the douchebag wankers sat it was just kind of where the average people sat were to sit if you just want to learn but don’t want to ask questions like “do you know that I already know this about the subject?” man I hate people like that. Anyway I was about to open up to the page that the teacher Mrs Antekilo, she was short and a bit of a bigger lady but she was an amazing teacher the fair kind but if you did something wrong she would call you out on it, Zac asked the teacher if he could move closer to the board I just assumed it was to help him see better but when I heard a loud thud of books hitting the desk next to mine I almost screamed he can’t do this to me in the middle of class. Doesn’t he know how important this year is doesn’t he care at all. I lost my train of thought as my phone vibrated in my pocket. I raised my hand to go to the bathroom to check it but she had her back turned to the board and that is when Zac reached over and kissed me on the cheek it wasn’t anything too exciting but at the same time it scared the shit out of me I was not expecting that I shoved him off telling him to go suck a dick to which he replied please can you suck mine for me. I pushed him away further with all my strength and that caused him to hit the ground with a bang the ground almost rattled with how loud his landing was. Mrs Antekilo spun around and then decided we shouldn’t be sitting together because it would be too much of a distraction to the class I smiled so brightly, wanting to jump up and down and do a happy dance but instead I just walked to an empty desk leaving Zac all alone at the front waiting for the lesson to end serves him right though for being such an ass all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
please tell me if i shoud finish this or not.