Another Seguin Story...

Delay in game

The next night around 8pm I got a text saying that Carson wanted me to come over. I was a little worried. I mean he had to know about the talking that's going on about us. Was he going to break up with me? Why did he want me to come over so late? Or was he trying to get lucky? Was he that type of guy?

I got to his penthouse which was in the right dab center of downtown Boston. It was beautiful, lights and all. He greeted me at the door and held my face and kissed me.
“Hey babe, I’m so glad I could finally show my pad, let me give you a tour.” He said excitedly

After showing me all the rooms, he grabbed my hand,
Carson said “I gotta show you this view from my balcony.”
We had to go through his bedroom to get to the balcony. Which freaked me out. Is this a move? I bet he does this to all the girls. This is what was going to happen, he was going to show me the pretty Boston lights and somehow he’ll do something to get me into his bed.

Now looking into his eyes, and holding his body close to mine I wouldn’t mind at all. I wanted to lose my virginity to this guy. He was worth it.

He was behind me as we looked out into the city and looked at the snow. He had his arms around my neck.
“This is so beautiful Carson.” I said meaningfully
“I thought you would like it”
“Did you know that I really like you Carson?”
“I do now. And I’m glad you told me because I really like you too, you’re perfect.” He said slowly as he kissed my head.
I turned around towards him to kiss him on the lips, we started to make out. He picked me up and brought me to his bed.
He layed me down on his bed as we continued to kiss, his hand started going up my shirt. I loved the feeling of his strong hands against my spine.
I took off his shirt. My hands examined his abs and chest.
As we were kissing I could feel his mouth go into a shape of a smile.
He laughed “Scar wait”
I didn’t want to wait, I wanted him right now.
“Lets just keep doing this okay? I don’t want to go any farther.” He said to me
“Why not?” I asked, trying to catch my breath
He answered, “Not tonight, you’re too good to be going this fast.”
“You don’t have to do to, I’m yours if you want it”, I said
He got off from on top of me and laid beside me.
“Fuck Scar, you’re making this so hard for me. I want you so bad tonight, but I can’t. Girls like you don’t come around. The shit thats going on all over the internet about us would usually bother me. But it doesn't, I want to let the whole world know that you’re mine Scarlet. You’re too good to be fucking around with guys like me.”
He might have had more to say but I kissed him silent. And thats when I knew, he was too good of guy. He’s too perfect. He think’s he’s lucky, but its me thats lucky. We cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.

*Pound Pound Pound*
I woke up to the sound of pounding on the door.
"Open up" said the person behind the door
“Who is that?” I asked half asleep
“I don’t know let me go check.” Carson said as he got out of bed
I looked at my phone's bright screen to see 47 missed calls and texts. Fuck

The door swung open, and my dad’s face was red of anger
“Scarlet Tyler Seguin get the fuck out right now, we’re going home!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this one! Please comment on what you think, predictions. Advice. Anything! And please subscribe! xoxo