Set It Off

Start the Shooting

Hayley's POV

It's funny how I can read people by their actions. Like I can easily know what or who they are. I sometimes even read some secrets they have been keeping. But with Josh? The dude's unpredictable.

I took his hand to help him get up. I never noticed how good looking he is until tonight. He was wearing a white v-neck and black pants matched with black fancy men shoes. I was wearing his black trench coat but I could imagine how it would complement his outfit. He smiled as he stood up. It's nice to have a guy friend like him.

Walking our way to his car he asked, "So, what do you want to do first?"

"Hmm, I don't know. You choose." giving him a smile.

"Acrade then." He smiled, excitement was written all over his face.

******

Josh's POV

It's amazing how in half an hour, simple admiration could go deeper into something more complicated to label. That in 5 minutes, a simple crush could transform into love. As I look at her untying her hair and messily combing it with her fingers, I'm certain, I'm in love with Hayley. Something I've never felt for any other girl.

We reached the arcade parking lot after only 15 minutes. She fixed her fringe so that it lay lazily on her forehead. I didn't even notice how long I've been staring at her from the driver's seat.

"Hey?" she said as she looked at me with those green eyes.

"Oh, yea, sorry. You ready?"

"Well ya." She chuckled.

I got out of the car to get her door just to see she'd already got out too.

We walked into the place, shocked to see lots of people.

"Too many people. Scary." She faced me with widened eyes. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, it is Friday night. What game we gonna do first?" I asked, still laughing.

"I want to shoot some hoops." She looked around and grabbed my hand as she spot the basketball section.

I'm not shocked that she's good at this stuff. She was sporty. We checked out the other games, but I was slowly being tired. I could see she was too.

"What time is it?" asking me.

Just before I could answer '1:13am' I felt something vibrate somewhere that came from her body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this was somewhat a shitty update. I just really need to write to release stress.
School sucks huh?
Thanks for the lovely subscribers by the way!