Status: KILL or KEEP

A Lesson in Romantics

Jamie All Over

February 23, 2012.

I was captivated by his looks. He was that compelling. Blue eyes. Divine lips. Voice like velvet. Skin that resembled of porcelain. Hair as smooth as silk. My heart was pounding against my chest. I nearly drooled when he glanced my way.
I was attracted. I couldn’t pull away. As much as I needed to, I couldn’t. He’s just so…beautiful.


I stashed away the worn-out diary, hidden from the world in the locked drawer of my computer desk. It contained my private thoughts, my dreams and my experiences. If anyone was to get a hold of this, I’ll die. It was part of me. A part that I wished no one could ever find or have. A part containing my deepest, darkest secrets. A part that held power.

It was 80 degrees here in Chandler, Arizona. The blistering heat was unbearable, but you could always see the sun here. As the light cut through the blinds in my room, I readied myself for the day. Hamilton High School is home to the Huskies and had around 3,400 students enrolled there. I was amongst them and well-known as Josie a.k.a Jocelyn Sanrio. I’m not in a clique filled with narcissistic, stuck-up plastics; puhlease, how cliché. But my name is being spread around the school through gossip and shit but I’m one not to give a damn.

I’ve been living alone for six months now. After about a year of begging and trying to live up to my parent’s expectations, they finally viewed me as responsible enough. I found a one-bedroom apartment that fit my budget perfectly and settled in. It was only a few blocks from my school and it was in a very nice neighborhood, free of crime’s grasp. Despite being the only human living in the residence, I seek company from my one year old cat, Bells. After taking her in my care after discovering her wandering the streets, we grew close and I thought of her has my own flesh and blood. That cat is too damn cute to not love.

I looked at myself in the mirror. What I saw was a seventeen year old girl with the frame of an hour-glass, naked down to the waist. My breast size was decent and my dark locks rained down to my stomach. I wore Hello Kitty underwear and a small, black cat with cheetah print running down from the back of its head to its tail was permanently tattooed on my waist, a perfect resemblance of Bells. I posed and smiled. I was satisfied with how I looked.

I quickly dressed and styled my hair into a bun, before grabbing my things and walking out of my apartment. Thirty minutes till school started, I didn’t rush. I made a quick stop to the McDonalds around the corner and grabbed my usual breakfast; an ice latte with whipped cream and a blueberry muffin. Hopefully it filled me up before the school day started.

~

About a hundred pair of eyes stared at me as I walked down the hallway of Hamilton High School. My eyes were fixed on the second-to-last door on the right, heart and mind racing. Each step I took brought me closer to the door. Ten more steps. Damn, I’m close. Seven more steps. I’m freaking out. Four more steps. Here, it comes. One more step. Oh shit. I walked through the doorway and stopped.

Here I was. A mere human being in the presence of a sex god. A man whose gaze melts the heart’s of the many girls here. A man who can make you stop breathing. That man was Nathaniel Ashers. Also known as Mr. Ashers; the English teacher.

He looked up from his desk and for a slight second, the corners of his lips curled up as he saw me. My heart fluttered and in that single second, I was on cloud nine. But after, Jamie was all over him. That bitch…
♠ ♠ ♠
won't you just die if Ian Somerhalder was your English teacher? oh dear gawd!
oh hai der everyone. like this chapter? it's short but decent.
this is my first teacherxstudent story. and i love where i'm going to go with this!

comment&subscribe.