Status: KILL or KEEP

A Lesson in Romantics

When I Get Home, You're So Dead

I regretted saying good-bye to Mr. Ashers after I had finished organizing his desk. We talked more about Shakespeare and our views on life. It was very exciting when he spoke of his high school years and how reckless he started out to be. The image of a rebel young Ashers turned me on.

I walked the corridors of Hamilton, unfamiliar for it usually was crowded with students and filled with the roar of chatter. It was quiet...almost too quiet. I hurried out of the building, into the parking lot, where my yellow Beetle awaited. I loved my car. While everyone else drove BMWs and Mercedes, I drove this thing to and from school. It was the right car for me. It stood out with the yellow paint and it was the decent size for a young adult like me.

I unlocked the door and settled myself in. I turned on the car and the radio blasted loud, the familiar sound of Mayday Parade, performing their song, "When I Get Home, You're So Dead". I sang along and drove out of the parking lot, onto the route to my next destination.

Beach. After school. I read the text once again, sent from my best friend, Jessica Diaz. We've known each other since kindergarten. Our parents were best friends since before we were both born. We grew up together and will always be together. She was like the sister I never had and the sister I've always wanted. Thank god I had her in my life.

The beach was only a couple blocks from Hamilton High. 10 minute drive without traffic. I sped through the route so it only took me 6 minutes. The cops around here didn't even a damn about who sped. One of the pros and cons of living in Chandler.

The bright sun heated up the inside of my Beetle and blinded me momentarily as I drove past the cars already parked in the lot. I spotted the familiar red Toyota Camry, owned by Jessica. She sat onto of the hood of the car, waiting as I parked beside her. She jumped off and rushed to my door, only being tackled by the girl as I got out.

"Hey, hey! Glad you made it. Found a couple of hotties for us to take home," she squealed seductively, eyeing two tan, muscular teens chilling by the pier. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse, while closing the car door.

"You know someone already got my eye. Plus, I need a man. Not a couple of boys," I snickered, my thoughts on Mr. Ashers. No guy can be as gorgeous as him. He's the only man for me.

Jessica snorted, a sound of disgust that indeed, sounded disgusting. "More for me then," she giggled softly. She arranged her B cup breasts and walked past me, eyes still on the two teens. I followed beside her, trying to keep up with her pace. She tried her best to look good, swaying her hips from side to side and flipping her luscious blond lucks against the afternoon Arizona wind. Of course she caught their attention and that's all she needed to do.

~

We stayed at the beach for a couple of hours. It was already 7 in the afternoon. The sun began to set and I stared off into the horizon. Colors of purple, orange and pink painted the sky and the water moved soothingly against the currents. I managed to get a tan that looked great with my dark locks and curvy body. Like Jessica, I received some hearts and broke all of them, uninterested. None of the hearts were the one I wanted.

I sighed and made my way to the pier, where restaurants and stores lined up before the sea. I walked into the infamous Blue Martini restaurant and settled at the bar. I showed a fake I.D. that stated I was legal to drink and requested a vodka pina colada cocktail. I handed the bartender and 20 and drank the contents of the beverage until it was half-empty. I glanced around the restaurant, noticing a familiar figure just a couple of seats away from me. I got up and walked towards them. As I got closer, I realized that it was Mr. Ashers.

At first I wasn't so sure. Probably I was just imagining it from being in the sun for too long. But it really was him. He had the marvelous blue eyes. The amazingly built body.

"Mr Ashers?" I chocked on my own words. I couldn't believe he was here in Blue Martini.

He turned and when he looked at me, his eyes widened. "Josie.....hello." He seemed shocked. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm with friends. I came to the beach right after school." I tried to smile but the atmosphere around us was too awkward. This was a very weird situation to be in.

"I meant, what are you doing here in a bar," he questioned, eyeing the still half-empty cocktail in my hand. I froze and hesitated to say anything. He sighed and gestured for me to sit. I sat next to him and observed him.

He smelled of Old Spice and shaving cream. I inhaled the fumes and felt like I was on cloud nine. He smelled so amazing. He interrupted my train of thought, "Sooo...." There was nothing to talk about. Here I was, in a bar, with the sexiest man alive and we had nothing to talk about.

~

Hours and hours passed. We ended up finding lots to talk about. Some more Shakespeare, our likes and dislikes, modern society and other things. Each topic we passed through, the drinks kept on coming to him. 30 minutes later, I was loading in the drunken Mr. Ashers to my car. He wasn't fit to drive so I decided to take him back to my place since I had no clue where he lived. He spoke of nonsense as we sped off.

What the hell did I get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
whooooaaa! what do you think is going to happen? oh gawd!
i totally forgot about mibba for like the longest. im sorry. hope yall dont hate me :(

please comment & subscribe.