Status: Oneshot(:

Say You're Mine

I See Her Smile In Her Sleep, I Know She's A Dreamer

Turning my sleep deprived body over in my bed I hoped for even the smallest amount of sleep. But I know it won’t happen, I’ll go sleepless once again. I’ve gone sleepless for almost a week now and my body is starting to notice what it has been missing. The constant get up and go of tour, lack of food, and personal hygiene is enough to run a person’s body down; but throw sleeplessness into the mix and I’m on a straight shoot towards landing myself in a hospital or possibly a morgue.

I removed the thin sheet and blanket that I had draped over my body earlier this evening leaving my tattooed body exposed to the cool air of the tour bus. My skin broke out in goosebumps and my eyelids became heavy. Shifting my position slightly I let out a long yawn which made my eyes water. I can feel it coming. This is what I’ve been waiting for god only knows how long. Nestling my head into my pillow I let my eyes close and sleep take over.

I sat on the edge of a hotel room bed. The room was dark and quite. I smiled, a real bed. That would be so nice to sleep on tonight. Just as I was starting to lay out on the bed I realized that I wasn’t the only one in the room. A girl not much older than myself was watching me from the bathroom. Her long hair was tucked behind her ear. A seductive smile pulled at her lips.

Moving from the doorway to the side of the bed she smiled at me. She didn’t say a word but she pressed her lips to mine. My mind spun. I don’t understand what’s going on but I’m okay with it. Pressing her lips against mine again we kissed feverishly, as if this kiss was the only thing that mattered in the world or ever would matter. Her lips began trailing down from my lips, to my jawline, then to my neck. I let out a gasp of delight. I don’t know how but she knows all my weaknesses.

My hands ran down her taught stomach, a silver bellybutton ring clung to her navel, I smiled a little when my hand came in contact with the cool metal. She gasped when my hand fell down to the spot right between her thighs and lingered there for a few moments. Our lips once again came in contact and pressed against each other firmly. Her hands became tangled in my hair, she tugged hard earning her a few moans. The moment that my mouth opened to moan she took full advantage of. Our tongues moved in harmony for a few moments before we both began the battle for dominance.

My hand still lingered between her thighs, which gave me a wonderful idea. I caressed the skin of her inner thigh making her moan into the kiss we were still in. Rubbing the outside of her panties I wasn’t surprised to feel that the thin cloth was already wet. Pushing past her panties I put my hand inside her lining and began slowly rubbing her clit. Breaking the kiss she tossed her head back and moaned loudly. Opening her up I stuck two fingers in her and slowly teased her. Bucking her hips up she groaned giving me the okay to go deeper.

Pinning her down on the bed I removed what was left of her clothes and mine. My eyes locked with hers, she was biting down on her lower lip hand her eyes were begging me to go on. I slid my length into her and she gasped shutting her eyes letting a moan escape from her body. I waited a moment for her to adjust to my size before I began to slowly push myself in and out of her. Her arms wrapped around my neck keeping me close to her. Kissing her neck and mouth I gasped at how tight she was. My thrusts soon became faster and faster, I needed to be deeper, I needed to feel her body. I felt myself starting to get close, and I could tell she was the same way. Just as I began to thrust into her once more something happened.

“Danny! Danny!” for a moment I thought that the person crying my name was the beautiful women below me, but when I looked down and saw that her mouth wasn’t moving I knew it wasn’t her.

“Danny! Wake up! Goddamn it Danny!”

My eyes opened and I bolted up nearly hitting my head off the top of my bunk. Ben was looking in on me, a worried look on his face.

“Wh-what?” rubbing at my eyes I realized that everything that had just happened was just a dream.

“Who was that girl?” scratching the back of my head I gave Ben a strange look. How dose he know about the girl?

“Who? Who are you talking about?” Ben’s eyes became slits for a moment.

“The girl. In your dream.” I shrugged. How the hell dose he know about my dream?

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Ben rolled his eyes.

“Yeah sure. Now get your ass moving we have to be at sound check.” I nodded and slowly got out of my buck.

Ben left a moment later leaving me alone in the bunk room. Rubbing at my eyes I tried to clear my clouded thoughts. That was all just a dream? How could that be possible? It all felt so real. Tugging on my pants I shook my head.

If all that was just a dream how did Ben know about it? There’s no possible way that he could have know that in my dream I was having sex with a women. God, this is so freaky. Pulling my shirt on I slipped on my shoes and left the bus. The late afternoon sun stung my eyes but the shade of the building came quick enough that my eyes only hurt for a moment.

Entering the venue I let out a sigh of content, the place was cool and dark. I relaxed and bit and went for the stage. Grabbing my mic I mumbled stupid shit into it as I waited for the rest of the guys to join me on stage. I glanced around the venue, the place was large, it was going to be a huge show tonight.

As my eyes swept over the room a girl stood out among a group of roadies. It took me a second to realize that she looked incredibly familiar. Our eyes met and she smiled.

Oh. My. God.

That’s the girl from my dream.

Standing in the middle of the stage like an idiot I watched as Ben approached the young women and gave her cheek. What the fuck? The two laughed and embraced. And then it hit me. That’s Ben’s new girl friend that he’s been all hung up about. How in the world did I dream about having sex with her when I’ve never seen her before in my life. The young women giggled and kissed him on the lips.

Swallowing hard I silently wondered if my dream was a sign of what was to come. I bit down on my lower lip. I may love sex but I don’t think I would ever steel my best friends girl. Keeping my eyes locked on the girl I prayed to whatever higher power that existed that I what I dreamed of wouldn’t happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
The sequel will eventually be written when I get the time ^^

Comments?