Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 1: Brother-Sister Time

Image

"LOUIS! LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! GIVE HER BACK! NOW!" I yelled in a flurry as I ran after my older brother.

"Catch me if you can, Lillian!" He shouted back and continued running with my dog, Duchess, tucked under his arm like an American football.

"LOUIS!" I screeched aggravatedly as I stomped my feet on the hardwood flooring. Whilst groaning, I released a huff.

"Aww, you're no fun, Lil." My brother said with a pout as he handed Duchess back to me. I rolled my eyes and cradled the little princess-type shih tzu in my arms.

"You're asking for a deathwish, aren't you?" I asked skeptically.

"Umm.. no.. I don;t think so. Harry? Are you calling me? I'll be right up!" He said and dashed off; knowing that I really would strangle him to death. I shook my head and smiled.

Let's start with an introduction, shall we? Okay. My anme is Lillian Jane Tomlinson. Yes, Louis Tomlinson from One Direction is my older brother. I get that a lot. I'm 17 years-old; my birthday is on January 12. And, yes, I share the same birthday with Zayn Malik. Only, he's 2 years older than me since I was born during 1995. I stand at 5'5" which is considered a midget size. Oh, and I study at Westminster School. I have a good handful of best friends which think my brother is the funniest comedy act of all comedy acts. And, another yes, I said comedy act.

"I leave tomorrow, Lou! Goodness! Would it kill you to actually hang out with me WITHOUT any pranks? Just brother-sister bonding." I shouted up th stairs. Harry looked down at me with a grin on his face. "Hey, Haz!"

I forgot to mention that my brother lives with Harry Styles -- though it is a known fact. During my weekend breaks, I come home to them since it'd take too long to go home to Doncaster. Besides, I need to keep very close to my friends. Mum sometimes drives up here to bring Duchess to me, and she fetches her the following morning.

"Hi, Lil." He greeted with a cheeky grin.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure. What is it?" He asked curiously.

"Can you take care of Duchess while Lou and I go out for some brother-sister time? I promise that she'll be extra good." I pleaded. He chuckled and ran down the stairs before scooping Duchess into his arms.

"Of course!" Harry answered enthusiastically.

"Thanks, Haz. I owe you one. I'll just go get Lou." I said happily before kissing his cheek and dashing up the stairs. "Lou! Come on!"

"I thought you hated me?" Louis said with fake sobs. Oh dear. Him and his antics.

"Oh, Lou. I could never hate you. Now, come on. I want some ice cream." I said with a smile and dragged him out of the house.

"Lil?" He asked tentatively as we walked arm-in-arm to this ice cream shop that was quite a distance away.

"Yeah, Lou?" I asked quietly.

"I'm really sorry for yesterday. I should've just skipped the interview." He apologized. I pulled him out of his current path since he was about to walk into a trash bin. "Thanks."

"Welcome. And, no, that's okay. What's important is that we're hanging out now." I answered with a smile on my face.

"But still.. I'm sorry." He apologized again.

"Apologize again and I will hit you so hard that no one would ever recognize your pretty little face." I threatened playfully and he grinned.

"Okay, okay. So, how's school?"

"Oh, school's awesome. Aside from the whole 'oh-Louis-Tomlinson's-your-brother-let's-be-friends' ordeal, it's all good."

"I'm--"

"Don't. I told you time and time again, Lou. You should NEVER EVER be sorry for living your dream. Look, Lou, I can deal with those people.. but what I can never deal with is you feeling guilty about something that was destined for you. Don't ever feel guilty about following your dreams just because of me. I'm here for you, Lou. You're my only brother.. I'm kind of obligated to be here for you." I said the last part to ease the seriousness. Lou and I could never deal with seriousness without easing it out afterwards.

"You're the best, Lil." He said and hugged me tightly in the middle of the sidewalk. Everyone stared at us and some even 'awww'ed. I laughed and hugged him back just as tightly before releasing him.

"I know, Lou. I know." I murmured as we continued to walk towards the ice cream shop.

We entered the shop and Lou ordered a Vanilla sundae cone for me while he got a chocolate one.

"SUPERMAAAAAN!" My message tone burst out. I laughed at Louis' shocked expression,

"You have me as your message tone?" He asked; getting teary-eyed.

"'Course, Lou! I just HAD to have it. My friends all think of you as some 'hot clown' or something. I must tell you, it's gross to hear your female friends gushing on and on about how hot your older brother is... but, I think you deserve it. You deserve all their compliments, Lou." I said with a laugh.

"Even the--" I cut him off.

"Yes. Even the sexual ones." We both burst out laughing at that. It was really.. enlightening to talk to my brother. He seemed to not take things seriously, but when it came down to it, he could become so serious that you'd be scared to be at the receiving end of his fury.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. it's been a long time, guys!

To all my previous and loyal readers.. I love all of you for sticking with me. I had a few problems concerning my school work so I couldn't update my old stories. But, I'll try now that it's all smoothed out.

To my new readers.. Hello and welcome to Narnia! :D

I know that there wasn't any Zayn action in this chapter but, trust me.. he'll be in the next one. :)

Please leave a comment in the shiny comment window. It'll make my day and make me update faster. :D I promise that the next chapter will be worth waiting for. Maybe I'll have it up tomorrow if I'm not busy tinkering with my new iPhone since my old phone got stolen by one of my so-called 'friends'. Psh. She's a bitch who was in desperate need for money. I hope she goes to hell.

So.. yeah.. lovely parting words there. LOL. Don't forget to comment, okay, dearies?

Love,
Jen Malik :3