Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Remorse and Anguish

He never came to the bedroom after that row... and it's now 8 PM.

I was pissed, frustrated, angry, sad, hormonal, and everything that any pregnant woman would feel if she were in my place. I'd been thinking about how he laughed at me and my blood boiled again before I broke down into another fit of tears.

"He's such a prick. My husband is a fucking prick." I whispered through tears as I buried my face in one of the pillows; muffling my pitiful sobs.

"Louis, I need you right now." I whispered and continued sobbing into my pillow as I hugged it close to me. And then, that's when a very fucking bright idea came tumbling in my mind. I grabbed Zayn's laptop off the study table in the room and quickly logged into Skype before texting Louis.

To: Louis Tommo
Lou, I need you. :'( Skype?


Not two minutes later, a video call from my brother shook me out of my sob fest. When he saw my tear-stained face, as well as heard my quiet sobs, his face immediately changed from worried to angry.

"What's he done to you?" Louis hissed. I pressed my right palm to my mouth so that I could muffle he loud sobs that escaped along with my tears. "I will kill him."

I shook my head as I doubled over while sitting cross-legged on the bed; squeezing my eyes shut to try and stop the continuous flow of tears, "I- he- Louis!" I wailed and started full-out bawling.

"I am going to fucking fly over there right now and beat the fuck out of that fucker!" Louis said angrily before hastily moving off screen and hurling his suitcase on top of his bed at mine and Zayn's house in Surrey.

"No, Lou. That'll only make it worse!" I sobbed again. "I just need you to be my loving big brother and comfort me."

"Lil, I would hug you right now if that was possible." Louis murmured before sitting down on his bed with a resigned sigh. And then, he started wiping a few stray tears away with his hands.

"Oh, don't cry, Lou." I managed to mumble through more tears.

He shook his head, "You don't know how hard it is seeing you like that while knowing that I can't do anything about it. You're my baby sister, Lil. I'm supposed to protect you."

"You can't always protect me, Lou." I whisper sadly and Louis shook his head in defiance.

"Yes, I can. Even though you're married now, I can and will always protect you... even from your own husband."

"I love you, Lou." I whispered.

"I love you, too, Lil." He answered and gave me a half-smile.

"I guess I should explain why I've been crying..."

"Yes, you should."

And then, I launched into a complete narration of what had happened a few hours ago. Louis looked pensive; a rare moment.

"You two both have faults. He laughed; that was wrong. You kicked him; that was also wrong."

"I know that that was wrong. How can I make this right?" I asked softly; desperate for an answer.

"Apologise and explain why you kicked him... and try to accept that Zayn is only a human and can make mistakes concerning his actions."

"But what if he finds another, Lou? Do I still have to accept the fact that he can make mistakes?" I asked as I wiped more tears away with the back of my hand.

"He loves you, Lil. I don't think that Zayn will ever replace you. Though, I am really pissed at him right now for making you cry."

Suddenly, a knock sounded on the door and I jumped in fright before looking at Louis. He gave me a strained smile waved at me.

"I love you, baby sis. Good luck... and tell me if I need to fly down there and beat your fucker of a husband."

Despite all the whirling sadness in my system, I manage to smile back at him and waved before nodding and closing the laptop.

The knocks sounded again; more urgent this time.

"Love?" Zayn called from the other side of the door. My heart crumbled into many pieces when I heard the anguish and desperation in his hoarse voice. It sounded like he'd been crying and beating himself up for what had happened.

"Lil, please... answer me. I am so sorry. I didn't know why I even laughed. I... I am so, so sorry."

I got up off the bed and walked towards the door before pressing my ear against the cold wood; straining my ears so that I could hear him clearer.

"You really hurt me, Zayn." I whispered softly and heard his sharp intake of breath as if I had slapped him. I instantly felt guilty for opening my fat gob.

"I didn't- I never meant to-Lil, I am so- I am such a horrible husband." Zayn stammered; his self-anguish completely shining through his remorseful tone.

It was my turn to gasp. He was stubborn, yes. But not horrible. Never 'horrible'. He's my Zayn; my handsome, stubborn, childish, overprotective, and loving husband.

"You're not." I whispered softly. I wanted to open the door, but at the same time, I didn't want to open it in fear of facing him again and making him angry which will result into another fight. Fights with Zayn always made me wary and queasy. And, to be honest, he scares me when he's angry. The way that he looks at me coldly when we fight is enough to make my heart stop and start again in overdrive.

I close my eyes and sigh as I push the vision of his cold and angry glare out of my mind.

"Open the door, Lil. Please." He whispered. My hand reached out for the doorknob and I bit my tongue so that I wouldn't be able to wind him up after another one of our fights. I could do this, right? I could face him right now and not make him angry at me. I can do this...

With a shaky hand, I unlocked the doorknob and twisted it slowly; easing myself off the back of the door and turning to face... oh my God.

He's on his knees. Begging. Begging for my forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry, love. Please, please, please forgive me. I was wrong to laugh-" I cut him off by grabbing him by his collar and yanking him up to press my lips against his. Zayn's hands trailed down to my waist and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He moaned in my mouth and my eyes rolled back in my head when he slipped his tongue past my lips; invading the caverns of my mouth.

"Bed," I whispered urgently as I ran a hand through his hair; effectively tousling his coif.

"I need you... so bad." He said through heavy breaths as his lips ravished my neck and trailed down to suck on my collar bone.

A few short moments later, he was pinning me to the bed; skin to skin. And, with one gentle thrust, he filled me up to the brim. My breath caught in my throat and my head involuntarily whipped back with so much pleasure as he started thrusting in and out.

"I love you, Zayn." I whispered softly as he laid down beside me; a panting mess.

"I love you more. And, love, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have laughed."

"As am I. I shouldn't have kicked you."

"We had great make-up sex, though."

"What is it with you and make-up sex?" I asked lightly; still tired due to our... activity earlier.

"It's... liberating." He answered.

"Alright. Whatever floats your boat, Mr. Malik."

"Don't tell me that you don't enjoy it." Zayn challenged playfully.

"Alright, alright. I enjoy it. Make-up sex is better than regular sex. I don't like fighting with you, though."

"Same here, Mrs. Malik. I hate it when we fight. Now, go to sleep. I'm sure that we're disturbing Layne or Euan with our exertions."

I giggled, "Fine. Goodnight, dear husband."

"Goodnight, lovely wife." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me; careful to avoid my tender breasts. "Dream of me. I love you"

"Will do. I love you, too." And with that, I rest my head on his bare chest and close my eyes before drifting off to my dreamland.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just radiating awkwardness. Author's note video!! :D

Just a quick question, answer me HONESTLY, please... do you think I will do well if and when I decide to become a professional author? Like E. L. James? From a fanfic writer to a New York Times Bestselling Author? I've always wanted to pursue a writing career along with my culinary career... but I've always been held back by self-doubt. I don't think I would make it and that I'll only be hurt in the process.

I love you guys. Laters, baby! xx