Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Wherever You Will Go

Today's the day that I'd been dreading yet looking-forward to. Today's the day that our honeymoon ends and we go back to sharing each other with our friends and family. And right now, we're at the airport; waiting for our luggage at the carousel.

I looked up from mine and Zayn's intertwined hands and smiled at him before turning to gaze out the clear floor to ceiling window-walls that separated us from the people outside. Tons of paparazzi held their cameras up and started clicking away which made me flush and look down at my tummy where my other hand rested comfortably. The baby bump was a lot more obvious now, and Zayn and I have talked about how to deal with all the criticism that will be thrown at us. Safe to say, I'm ready for anything because Zayn and I will handle this together.

"Relax, love. Everything's going to be okay. Don't mind what they're going to say. They don't know any better." Zayn reassured me and pressed a light kiss to my lips which made butterflies flutter wildly in my stomach.

"I- I guess I'm just nervous around cameras." I whispered.

"I'll protect you."

"I kno-"

"LIL!" Louis' unmistakable voice rang out in the bustling airport. My head whipped back to look over my shoulder and I saw my older brother running towards my husband and I with a huge grin on his face.

I smiled back at him and opened my arms so that he could hug me freely. I felt like all the air had been knocked out of my lungs since Louis hurled himself at me before lifting me off the ground and spinning us around; making me squeal.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" I shrieked with happiness before hugging him back after he set me on my feet. "I missed you!"

"I missed you, too, Lillian Jane Tomlin- Malik." He corrected himself; trying to sound upbeat. No one saw through his façade. No one but me. His eyes glistened over and I could see the hurt and longing swimming in his blue eyes which were so identical to mine. I offered him a small smile to make him know that I knew that he was sad.

"We'll talk about this later." I whispered and reached up to pat his cheek which made him grin at me; effectively hiding the fact that his happy façade had slipped earlier. Inside, I knew that he was still coming to terms with me not being 'Lillian Jane Tomlinson' anymore. And, I understood where his sadness came from. If he got married to Eleanor, I would really be happy for both of them, but I would struggle coming to terms with not being Lou's number 1 girl anymore. Even though I would always be his little sister, it would be hard accepting the fact that he has another woman to take care of to the best of his ability; not just me and mum anymore.

***

"So, what happened during your honeymoon?" Harry asked happily as we all sat in the van on our way to the hotel.

I looked up and shrugged which made Cam groan from beside me. Niall practically begged her to come along since she was dead-set to go back to France after mine and Zayn's honeymoon. And now she's also taking her schoolwork along with her. Which reminds me... I have TONS of homework to catch-up on.

"Don't even answer that. Don't divulge." Louis stated sassily which made me giggle before nodding.

"Alright. I wasn't planning on divulging anything." I answered.

"Your bump's grown bigger... more noticeable." Liam pointed out with a warm smile on his lips.

My hand automatically flew up to my small bump and I caressed it. Zayn smiled down at me and placed his hand on top of mine before leaning in to place a kiss on my temple.

"You're supposed to get check-ups monthly, Lil." Niall chastised. I smiled and turned to look at Zayn.

"We really need to get an appointment soon." I mumbled quietly.

"Yes. We really should. First thing tomorrow morning, we're going to a doctor." Zayn answered softly before kissing my lips lightly which made Harry make a disgusted expression.

"Lay off on the snogging." Harry whined which resulted in him getting an eye roll from me.

"Don't be a dolt. Married couples snog all the time." I stated with a smirk which made Zayn chuckle from beside me.

***

"Ah, sweet temporary home." Niall said airily before plopping down on the couch in our penthouse suite. Cam sat down beside him and kissed his lips which made me flush as I awkwardly stood in the hallway; right next to Zayn.

Zayn, being the arse that he is, turned towards me with a wide grin on his handsome face before leaning down and picking me up in his arms bridal style. I squealed quietly before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing, Zayn?" I asked in a breathy tone; due to the shock that made air whoosh out of my lungs.

"Carrying my wife through a threshold. What does it look like?" He asked cheekily which made me roll my eyes.

We entered the penthouse with ease and Zayn made a round of the whole room before gently setting me back on my feet and pulling me close to him so that he could plant a quick but sweet kiss on my lips.

"Babe, I just need to talk to Lou for a while." I whispered against his lips when I saw Louis strut off to his room and close the door quietly.

"Sure, love. Take your time. I'm sure that you two missed each other." He answered softly before pulling me into a hug and kissing my forehead. Then, he placed a hand on the baby bump and caressed it gently, "Be nice to uncle Lou, okay? You're going to love him."

I smiled before placing a hand ontop of Zayn's and bringing it up to my lips so that I could kiss his palm.

"I love you." I murmured.

"I love you, too." He answered before bringing his hand to my cheek and caressing it with his fingers. "Go talk to Lou."

I nodded and walked towards Lou's room before knocking on the door and entering without waiting for him to answer. He sat there on his bed; cross-legged and looking sullen.

"Hey, Lou." I greeted softly as I walked towards his bed and sat down across him.

"Hi, Lil." He answered monotonously.

"I would feel the same, you know..." I stated quietly; looking into his eyes that showed mixed emotions--happiness and sadness.

"What?" He asked confusedly.

"I would feel the same if you got married. I'd have trouble accepting the fact that I'm not your number 1 girl anymore. Lou, even though I'm married now, that hasn't changed the fact that you're still the best man in my life. That will never change."

"It's just... I feel like I've lost you, in a sense." He mumbled.

I shook my head and reached out to place my hand ontop of his which was perched on his knee.

"You've never lost me and you'll never lose me, Lou. I'll always be your baby sister. I'll always be the menace in your life." I tried to lighten the mood. And, thankfully, Louis chuckled. "Even if Zayn and I have a billion children, you'll always be my best man."

"Thanks for reassuring me, Lil. I really needed that. Now come on and give me a hug!" He wrapped his arms around me and I giggled before hugging him back.

"Careful with the little monster." I stated when Lou hugged me tighter. He broke the hug and looked down at the baby bump.

"Can I-"

"Sure."

He reached out and gently caressed the small bump.

"What are you gonna name him?" Louis asked.

"Or her. If he's a 'he', his name will be Zain Euan Malik. And, if he's a 'she',  Layne Aalia Malik." I answered coolly. Lou nodded and smiled.

Then, we talked for God-knows-how-long about all that had happened while I was away with Zayn. Nothing major had occurred while I was in marital bliss

"And, Lil," Louis began as I got off his bed.

"Yeah, Lou?"

"You'll always be my number 1 girl."

"Thanks, Lou. Love you."

"Love you, too."

***

That evening, Zayn and I stood there on the balcony that overlooked the whole Dallas area; admiring the view while basking in each other's company.

"I got you some presents." Zayn whispered against my lips before pulling out a small velvet pouch from his right pant pocket.

I quirked an eyebrow at him, "What? Why?"

"Because you're my wife and I can give you presents whenever I want." He answered with a boyish grin which made my heart flutter wildly in my chest.

Zayn lifted my right hand, palm-up, before opening the velvet pouch and depositing its contents onto my palm. The contents that tumbled out of the pouch were small and very ornate; like they were hand-crafted. One was of a small, home-y, house. The kind of house where you can imagine lots of children running around the front lawn during weekends. The kind of house where a happy family would live in.

"That's supposed to resemble our house in Surrey. And that," he pointed to the small jeepney charm, "is for our honeymoon in the Philippines."

I smiled fondly at the silver charms and furrowed my eyebrows at the another one; a pair of Converse shoes.

"What's this one stand for?" I asked confusedly.

"That is for the first time that we met." He answered softly as a smile graced his lips.

"What?" I whispered.

"You were wearing Converse shoes that day." He pointed out which made me blush. He remembered. After all this time. He still remembered.

"You remembered..." I managed to stutter out.

"Of course I remembered. I remember everything about you... from the birthmark on your thigh, to the way your eyes light up when you smile. I love you so much, Lil, and I would be the most stupid man in the world if I ever let you go." He smiled down at me and placed a hand on my cheek before wiping a stray tear away with the pad of his thumb.

I looked down at the trinkets in my palm and blinked my tears away before focusing on the last charm; a pair of Nike hightops. "What's this one for?"

Zayn looked down at the charm and smiled before cupping my cheeks in his hands and staring deep into my eyes; blue against hazel.

"That means that I will go wherever you will go." He whispered against my lips and then kissed me gently. Tears pooled in my eyes and I clutched the charms in my hand before hugging Zayn and crying tears of joy into his clothed chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

Hi guys! OMG. I totally loved all your feedback! God. I am just so lucky to have you guys in my life. And, I WOULD do an individual mention-thingy. But, sadly, I have to go and grab dinner with my parents in a few minutes. And, yes, I said parentS. Dad's home from his South American tour. LOL. So... yeah... toodles. And, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

I'll update both my Liam story and this one in a few days. I'm really sorry if my updates take so long. School's getting in the way of writing... and, yeah.