Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Twitcam!

"So, what happened with your date last night?" Grace asked enthusiastically as we sat down at the dining hall for breakfast. I blushed beet red and smiled as I bit my bottom lip.

"Nothing much. Usual date stuff." I answered with a giggle.

"But.. Zayn went home at around 6 AM! That was 2 hours ago!" Brad exclaimed. I shot him a death glare as everyone's eyes turned to us.

"Brad, shut up." I hissed at him and kept my gaze there before moving it to my iPhone that was vibrating in my hand. I slid the lock thing-y and smiled at the text message that I got from Zayn.

From: Zayn <3
I love you. :)


"You've got that goofy smile!" Marge pointed out. I turned my smile into a neutral look and raised my eyebrows.

"What smile?" I asked seriously. All of us burst out laughing.

"The smile you get whenever you see Zayn.. or just get a text from him." Pandora stated.

"I don't get a 'smile'." I defended myself to no avail.

"Keep telling yourself that!" Jerome piped up.

"K." I said with a roll of my eyes.

***

"Miss Tomlinson, please pay attention." Professor Andrews snapped at me as I regained my focus and looked at her.

"Daydreaming." Brad said in between coughs which made the whole Food Crew laugh. I glared at him and stepped on his foot before putting on an innocent face and looking at Professor Andrews who was glaring at me through her glasses.

SUPERMAAAAAAN!

'This is totally not the right time, Lou.' I thought bitterly as everyone in class laughed. Professor Andrews shook her head and pointed outside. My mouth dropped open in disbelief as I gathered my things and stomped out of the classroom.

I unlocked my iPhone and read Lou's message.

From: Louis Tommo
LIL!


I decided to reply as I walked all the way to my dorm room. Thank God that Health was the last subject of the day.

To: Louis Tommo
What? This better be important.

From: Louis Tommo
It is!

To: Louis Tommo
What is it?! >.<

From: Louis Tommo
Hi! :)

To: Louis Tommo
FUCK YOU! XP


I ignored Lou's replies after that. So, with a scowl on my face, I made my way to my dorm room and slammed the door angrily before tossing my bag on a sofa and plopping down on my bed.

"Ugh. What the hell happened?" I asked myself groggily as I opened my eyes to find my room bathed in darkness. "Right. I must've fallen asleep."

SUPERMAAAAAAN!

'Ugh. The damn git.' I hissed in my mind before ignoring his text and getting changed into a baggy shirt and shorts. Then, I sat on my bed as I logged into my social networking accounts (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and 9Gag.)

@Lilly_TommoJANE Hiiii, LIL!

I smiled at Liam's tweet. He's acting really hyper on Twitter. I opened the Twitcam link that he kept posting and laughed when I saw him trying to entertain their 'fannies'.

@Real_Liam_Payne hey, Leeeee-um! Just woke up. Vas happenin'!?

"Oh my gawd! Lil Tomlinson just replied to my tweet! OH MY GAWD!" Liam started 'fangirling' which made me burst out into bouts of laughter. 'That was such a Zayn thing to say, Lil."

@Real_Liam_Payne I didn't say it. I tweeted it.

"Uh huh. Cheeky as usual." Liam greeted some of his fans which made me smile.

@Real_Liam_Payne Tell Lou that he got me sent out of class today. >:/

"What happened, my dear little Lillian?" He asked seriously which made me laugh again.

@Real_Liam_Payne he texted me in the middle of class. It rang 'SUPERMAAAAAN!'. Got a glare from prof.

"I'll make sure to tell him that you're furious at him. But, it is somewhat your fault, anyway. You should've put your phone on silent. Learn from Lillian Jane Tomlinson's mistake, everyone. Put your phone on silent while in class." Liam half chastised, half joked.

@Real_Liam_Payne to hell with you! :P

I logged in my Skype and saw that Liam was also online. So, I called him. He answered and I greeted him with a super serious face before exploding into a fit of laughter.

"You know, everyone can hear you." He stated. I rolled my eyes.

"I know that. Hello, everyone! Today's March 14! We all know what that means! HAPPY INTERNATIONAL CONDOM DAY! And, since today's also International Ask a Question Day.. I'll gladly answer ten questions from all of you! You may not see me, but, i am grinning." I said with a laugh. Liam got the camera from the desktop (A/N: Lets all pretend that he's using those USB webcams, okay?) and pointed the lens at me. I made a silly face as well as a peace sign before giggling and waving.

"So, yeah.. questions. I'd love to answer 10 questions." I said aloud and fiddled with my phone; putting it in silent mode.

"We have.. whoah.. a lot. Here's one from 1DFeverForever.. please show us your phone. Including wallpaper, etc." Liam stated. I grinned and showed them my phone.

"Nothing special about my phone. White iPhone 4s. It has a tiny scratch on the screen protector. Wallpaper for today's the picture of Lou and I from two weeks ago." I set my phone to the lock screen and showed them. Louis had his arm slung on my shoulders and I had my arm wrapped around his waist as we laughed; with me almost doubled over in laughter. I think Harry was the one who took this.

"Home background is.. the picture of my lovely dog. Duchess. Hello, my fat doggy." I grinned and Liam set the camera back to him.

"Her dog is a spoiled one. Evil little bugger, I tell you." He pointed it back at me and I rolled my eyes.

"She's not evil. You just annoy her to no end. Next question, Daddy D."

"Daddy D.? Really, Lil?" I laughed and nodded. "This one's from ImAThief_Tommo.. aside from Louis, who do you like in 1D?"

"Ooh. That's a difficult one to answer. I love the boys equally." I answered with a wink.

"From LynnTommoDomo24: why did you wink constantly?"

"It's a thing that I picked up from Harry... and Louis. Winkers of the family."

"If you could bring one thing to a deserted island, what would it be and why? That was from 1DBiebsterLurve."

"I would bring.. Zayn. So I could use his fear of water against him. Haha! I'm just joking. I'd bring.. a book."

"A book?" Liam inquired.

"Oh, shut up. I want to bring a book." I answered with a laugh.

"From 1DdjMalik: have you had your first true love's kiss and how did it feel?" Liam chuckled. "A little saucy, don't you think? Extra, extra! Read all about it!"

"Well, yes. It felt awesome. Amazing. I had butterflies in my stomach the entire time. I can't say who he is.. but, you-know-who-you-are.. you're an awesome kisser." I winked again and giggled.

"Lou is most probably going to murder the poor bloke." Liam joked. I rolled my eyes but smiled. "From thatonething0247: Any break-up advice?"

"Break-up advice? If you love him.. or her.. try to make it work. As Louis always says to me.. 'if he's your one-way-ticket to happiness, then, go for it.'. It's hard to break-up with someone whom you love so much, so, yeah.. what I'm trying to say is you should think about it before truly breaking it off. In the future, you might regret ever letting that person go."

"There you have Dr. Lillian Tomlinson, everyone." Liam teased. I grinned and shook my head.

This continued on until we got to the tenth question. At the last one, I bid everyone goodbye and signed out of Skype. Then, I proceeded to check my phone for any messages. I had three missed calls from Zayn. So, I called him. He picked up after the second ring.

"Lil!" He exclaimed. I smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Hey, babe." I greeted and laid down on my bed. Answering questions really wore me out.

"You sound tired." He said softly. I closed my eyes and nodded silently before yawning.

"I answered some questions on Twitter. Liam was on.. so, yeah." I answered and wiggled my toes in an effort to keep them warm.

"I think I'll watch that on YouTube tomorrow." He chuckled.

"When will I see you again?" I asked softly as I turned to my side and nuzzled my cheek against the pillow.

"Maybe on Friday? I asked Louis if I could pick you up from school. He agreed." He divulged precious information. I grinned and bit my bottom lip.

"Yay! I'm so excited!" I yawned again and Zayn laughed quietly.

"Maybe you should get some sleep. I don't want you dozing off in the middle of class tomorrow." He said softly and I smiled at his sweetness.

"'Cause I love you without an ending
'cause I need you to be my everything
tell me the meaning of a life without you with me
when the night falls, I'll still be standing
but you'll always be right here in my heart
and in my deepest memories..
I won't ever have to be...
without you." I sang quietly as I tried to make my eyes stay open. I woke up over an hour ago. I shouldn't be this sleepy. Then again, answering questions and laughing heartily can take so much out of a person.

"That was a bit random.. but cute. I love you, too, Lil. So very much." He whispered and I nodded as I yawned again.

"I love you.." I yawned again. "more."

Zayn chuckled and we were silent for about a minute or so; a relaxing silence.

"No, I love you more, Lil. Now, go to sleep. Maybe in the morning you'll see me. I love you a lot. Goodnight, Lil. I love you." He bid and I smiled as a blush tinted my cheeks.

"I love you, too. Bye bye, Zayn. Goodnight." I whispered and counted to three before we both hung up.

PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit changed from the actual happenings in the 1D World, but.. I'm only doing it for the sake of this fanfic. :)

Should I make Zayn actually go to Lil in the morning? Or would it be more romantic if they don't see each other until Friday?

Any names of the twitter usernames mentioned in this fic is just made up. If you want to use them (no matter how sucky they are) you need to ask me first. If you had it first.. well, I'm sorry. I didn't actually check Twitter for every username.

I made this chappy as a celebratory summer chap. HAHA. It's SUMMER!