Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Doncaster, South Yorkshire

"And, it's time for know-it-all sessions with Lillian Jane Tomlinson." Louis announced as he started recording using his iPhone. I glared at my iPhone in annoyance as I continued playing 'e-Pig Dash'.

"Louis, I'm warning you." I hissed as he pressed his phone closer to me.

"What? I'm not doing anything." He said in an innocent voice which made me scoff.

"Just shove off, Lou." I said without removing my gaze from the screen. Suddenly, we hit a pot hole in the road which made my phone drop down onto the car's floor. I scrunched my face up in disbelief as I picked it up.

"It's okay, love." Zayn said with a chuckle as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"This is all your fault!" I hissed at Louis.

"What?! Like I dug a hole in the middle of the road." Louis said with a laugh.

"You're a cheese-eating surrender monkey!" I yelled at him before huffing.

"A what?!" Niall said through his uncontrollable laughter.

"No more Simpsons for you." Liam said with a grin.

"D'oh!" Harry copied Homer Simpson's characteristic annoyed grunt which had all of us laughing.

Let me explain why we're in a van right now; and why I'm not in school. See, the boys and I are headed to mine and Lou's hometown: Doncaster. We're gonna visit mine and Louis' mum since it's been a while ever since we last saw her.

"Look! Is that a cow?" I exclaimed as I pressed my face against the window. Zayn pulled me back to my seat by my waist.

"It's like you've never seen a cow before." He stated with a laugh which had me blushing.

"Cut me some slack. It's been a while since I last went home. Besides, sitting in a van with five pigs can really bore a girl." I said cheekily which had all of them lunging at me. I bet that the driver was pissed as hell at us.

"Take that back!" Liam said as he tickled my sides. I didn't squirm like he was expecting which made me raise my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry.. I'm not ticklish." I pointed out smugly.

"Oh, you're ticklish." Louis stated before grabbing my left ankle and chucking my wedge off and tossing it somewhere behind him. Then, he started tickling my foot which made me squirm like a worm that was being drizzled with salt.

"Take it back!" Niall screamed as he did the same thing to my other foot.

"Okay! Okay! Let go of my feet! Jeebus!" I said and tucked my feet under me to avoid that tickling session from happening again.

***

"Under the lights tonight,
Turned around,
and you stole my heart
with just one look" I belched out at the top of my lungs which made the boys join in. The van eventually pulled up by a pretty, two storey house. The house that I spent 15 out of my 17 years of existence in.

"HOMEEEEE!" Louis screeched as he opened the door and jumped out of the van. I followed suit and ran up to the front door before ringing the doorbell incessantly.

"Coming, coming!" Mum yelled from the other side. She was clearly annoyed.

"Mummy!" I squealed and hugged her tightly. It took a few seconds for her to hug me back; she was clearly shocked since no one mentioned this trip to her.

"Mum!" Louis exclaimed before tackling both of us into a big Tommo hug.

"Lou, you smell like hell! When was the last time that you showered?!" I said as I wrenched myself free from his grasp.

"Stop it, you two." Mum said with a smile. "Come on in, everyone!"

"Come on, you cheese-eating surrender monkeys!" I waved all of them over and they half ran into the house.

"Do we have food, mummy? Louis' starving me back in London." I said with a puppy dog pout.

"Am not!" Louis protested. Haha. 'Louis protested.'

"Fine, fine. I'm just hungry." I admitted. "Where's Duchess?"

"She's out back." Mum answered with a warm smile on her face. I grinned at the boys before sprinting to the kitchen.

"Duchess!" I called. A little furry creature walked through the doggy door and jumped at me. I caught her and started nuzzling her before grabbing her leash off the counter and snapping it on then setting her down on the floor.

"Come on, Duchess! You're such a lazy arse!" I whined as I tugged at her pink and purple leash. She laid down on the floor and looked at me with a 'see-if-you-can-move-me' look. So, I started dragging her to the living room.

"Duchess!" Louis exclaimed before picking the lazy arse dog up off the floor and smoothing her fur out. I plopped down on Zayn's lap and pecked his lips.

"It's good to see that you two are still going strong." My mum pointed out which made me blush.

"Of course." I answered quietly.

"I smell cookies!" Niall pointed out. I laughed and shook my head as I leaned on Zayn.

***

"You guys want to go around town?" Louis asked from his seat.

"Yeah." Harry answered.

"I second that motion." Niall piped up. I followed suit and dragged Zayn up with me.

"Let's go to Narnia! Onward, ho!" I exclaimed before turning Zayn around and jumping on his back which made him double over.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you!?" I said quietly. He just chuckled and shook his head.

"Just took me by surprise." He answered before sprinting out of the house.

"Mum, we're just going out." Louis hollered before closing the front door behind him.

"Dinner's at 6." Mum answered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if it's short.. This is kind of a filler chapter. Meh. I'll try to make a better chapter tomorrow. And, I apologize in advance if I can't update on Friday. I'll be setting up a graduation ball for the graduates at my university.

@dj tommo.. thanks so much for commenting! :D I was supposed to have the same birthday as my mum (January 13) but I decided to come out on the 12th. Haha. Japanese is awesome, isn't it? :) Thanks so much for loving this story. ;D ♥

So, my lovelies, please leave me some comments.. anything.. tell me if Lil was a tad bit Mary Sue-ish at the last chapter... your thoughts and expectations on this story. Or if you just want to talk. Hahahaha.. :3