Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Us Just Being Us

Chapter 19: Us Just Being Us

"Zayn Jawaad Malik!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as my awesome, amazing, yet crazy boyfriend ran around the park with me perched on his back; thus making me experience a 9.9 magnitude earthquake. He just continued laughing as he ran around. I wrapped my arms an legs tighter around his neck and torso as he spread his arms out and acted as if he was flying.

"Fuuuuuuck you so much!" I squealed as I buried my face in the crook of his neck. You try hanging on to a moving earthquake!

"Language, Lil! There are kids present." Louis yelled from behind Zayn and I.

"I'm soooooorry!!" I said loudly against Zayn's neck. "No more, Zayn. Please."

"Little lass' afraid, I reckon." Niall stated the obvious.

"Please, Zayn!" I pleaded wholeheartedly.

"Okay, fine.. But you must sing something for me." He bargained.

"You drive a hard bargain, Zayn Jawaad." I said skeptically. I wasn't one for singing in the park.

"Mini concert!!" Harry yelled as he jumped up and down like an excited gorilla. That thought had me laughing.

"Fine, fine. Just let me down." I eventually caved. Zayn chuckled and set me down on my feet.

"So, what will you be singing for us today, Miss Tomlinson?" Liam inquired. I rolled my eyes as I crossed my  arms over my chest.

"Britney Spears!!" Louis and Niall exclaimed. Honestly, how can my brother be the oldest among all of us?

"You tell me you're in love with me
That you can't take your pretty eyes away from me
It's not that I don't want to stay
But every time you come too close I look away"
I sang reluctantly.

"Louder!!" Louis cheered me on. I rolled my eyes before setting them on Zayn.

"I wanna believe in everything that you say
'cuz it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow
there's things about me you just have to know" At this verse, I moved closer to Zayn and put my right hand on his cheek. I was getting really into singing; sue me.

"Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right
Be with you day and night
Baby, all I need is time."
At this point, the boys started singing and dancing around with me. We must've looked like raging lunatics since we danced the in-betweeners dance as well as their other favorite dance move in perfect sync.

"That was.. AWESOME!!" Niall exclaimed as he collapsed on the grass.

"I'm tired." I whined as I laughed and sat down. Zayn sat down beside me and tackled me to the ground before kissing me passionately. I giggled and we started rolling around as we fought for dominance. Louis let out a grossed-out, girly shriek which made me laugh uncontrollably; thus, breaking my passionate snogging session with Zayn.

***
"Don't you know that you're toxic!?" Louis, Niall, and Harry all belched out as we walked all the way back to the house. I snuggled deeper into Zayn's side before looking up at him and smiling. He smiled back at me before wrapping his arm tighter around my waist and placing his right hand's fingers under my chin and tilting my head up.

"I love you so much, baby." He murmured and gently pressed his lips to mine which made butterflies flutter in my stomach as a blush crawled up my cheeks.

"I love you, too." I answered and bit my bottom lip.

"Have I told you lately how beautiful you are?" He asked quietly as we continued walking.

"Almost everyday.." I trailed off.

"Well, you need to be reminded everyday. You are the most beautiful, gorgeous, smart, witty, sexy, loving, caring girl in the world. And, I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend... And, hopefully, my future Mrs. Zayn Jawaad Malik." He said with a wink which almost made me melt into a puddle of goo on the spot. ALMOST.

"Hey, lovebirds! Hurry up! Dinner's in five minutes!" Louis hollered a he waved us over.

"You're such a moment-ruiner, Louis!" I hissed at him.

"What the bloody hell is a 'moment-ruiner'?" Niall asked through his laughter.

"One who ruins moments. i.e., Louis William Tomlinson." I stated which made all of us laugh.

"Why is it always me?" Louis whined.

"Because you always give me a reason to make it you. It's gotta be Louuuuu.." I purposely sang the last part horribly which made all of us laugh yet again.

"You're just full of it today, aren't you?" Louis pouted.

"Full of what? If you say Zayn's willy juice then I'm gonna smack you so hard that you'll think your name was Titty McBoobs-a-lot." I honestly don't know where all that cheek and boldness came from.

"Oh jeebus! Willy juice! Titty McBoobs-a-lot!" Niall said through his loud, raucous laughter as he doubled over. Liam was clutching the lamp post as he laughed. Harry was doubled over laughing just like Niall. Louis looked mortified. And, Zayn.. My dear Zayn looked so flustered. Well, this counts as my revenge at him for always making me feel flustered.

"My sister.. My poor, sweet, innocent baby sister." Louis muttered. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Are you talking about me, Lou?" I asked cheekily. Louis just stood there open-mouthed.

***

"I still can't get over 'willy juice'." Niall exclaimed as we sat down in the living room after dinner.

"Shush, Niall." I hissed at him when I saw my mum walking towards us with a huge stack of photo albums in her hands. My eyes widened as I jumped out of my seat and tried to usher her out of the living room.

"No, mummy! Please!" I begged as she set the albums down on the coffee table.

"I found these the other day in the attic. I haven't shown these to all of you yet. Lillian was so adorable when she was little." My mum fawned over me. My face paled as each of the boys grabbed a photo album and started flipping through it with grins on their faces.

"I remember this! You were so hungry that you ate mum's bougainvillea plant!" Louis said with a grin as he held the picture of me eating a violet bougainvillea leaf cluster up for everyone to see.

"I was barely a year old back then!" I defended myself which made all of them laugh.

"You wanted to be a doctor!?" Liam exclaimed while holding up a picture of me with a stethoscope; playing hospital with all my stuffed toys. I hung my head in embarrassment and groaned.

"Oh, yes! Lillian wanted to be a doctor when she was two up until she was five. Then she started wanting to be a chef." My mum said fondly. I blushed in even more embarrassment.

"What about Louis?" Zayn asked.

"He wanted to be a bum." I said to regain some self-confidence.

"Did not! You wanted to be cat woman when you were two! You even asked dad to buy you a costume for halloween!" Louis divulged which made everyone stare at me. My eyes widened in horror an I lunged at him before pulling at his hair.

"That was supposed to be a secret!" I shrieked at him. Everyone laughed as Zayn and Liam tried to pry me off Louis.

"If anything comes out... none of you will ever be able to produce children ever again. Even you, Zayn Jawaad." I said seriously. They all nodded as my mum smiled.

"Oh God! Is that a WHOLE fried chicken!?" Zayn exclaimed as he pointed to a picture of me holding an biting into a whole fried chicken during my 5th birthday.

"I was 5. Chicken was my favorite; it still is." I said as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"That's... Understandable. I guess." Liam stated.

"Ooh.." Harry wolf-whistled as he presented a picture of me in a one-piece bathing suit when I was 6. My mum liked to take A LOT of pictures of me when I was little. She also liked arranging all mine and Louis' photo albums according to our age.

"Harry!" I sent him the evil eye which made him chuckle.

"How old were you when this was taken?" Niall asked as he held up a photo of me wearing a sparkly silver dress and cowboy boots while holding an acoustic guitar.

"15? I think? I went as Taylor Swift at one of our neighborhood's costume parties. Louis went as Edward Cullen." I said with a roll of my eyes.

"You should've went as Frankenstein's bride." Louis snickered which made me kick his shin.

"And you should've went as a stinky old boot. You smell like one so fit the part perfectly." I hissed at Louis.

Perfect day. Perfect company. Perfect boyfriend. Today's just running smoothly for me. I have this gut feeling that it would only get better from here. I just hope that this feeling is right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyyy.. First off.. I just want to say thank you to all of you for reading this.. 132 readers and still going strong.. Hahaha..

Second, thank you so much to Kassieblack for commenting.. ;D

Thirdly, I know that i've been a bit of a nagger about comments and I'd like to apologize for that.. I just wanted to see people telling me what they think of my stories. :) sorry for being such a nag..

Fourthly, I forgot to dedicate the last chapter to my dog (Duchess).. She's turning 1 on the 27th.. And, right now.. She's humping one of my pillows.. LOLOMG.. My dog is hormonal.. They grow up so fast.

And, lastly.. My mum's dog (a labrador-retriever crossbreed) gave birth to six adorable puppies (one of which died; poor puppy).. And I've decided to name the remaining 5: Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry.. It helps that they're all boys..

Haha.. That's about it.. Thanks for making this story hit the hundred mark. ;D i love all of you..