Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Happy Hunger Games!

"Should I go to school today?" I asked Louis from my bedroom.

"I don't know. It's up to you!" He yelled up the stairs and I grinned.

"You are the best big brother ever!" I said happily before diving back in my bed and grabbing my iPhone from under my pillow and sending a group text to my friends.

To: Brad, Evelyn, Marge, Grace, Pandora;
Guys, I'm still not going to school today.
Just tell the teachers that I'll present my excuse letter tomorrow.
Love you guys. ;D


I didn't wait for a reply, so, I just hopped out of bed and did my daily necessities. Then, I practically ran down the stairs and headed to the kitchen where Louis looked sad about something. He was very chipper a moment ago. His head was in both of his hands and his elbows were propped up on the breakfast table. Harry sat beside him; trying to comfort him by rubbing soothing circles on Louis' back.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly as I sat down opposite Louis.

"Lil.. I.. I have something to tell you something," Louis murmured quietly. I frowned in confusion but nodded. "Please don't cry or get angry about it. I didn't know until I got a call the call this morning."

"What is it, Lou?" I asked; afraid that this was something so serious.

"I'm.. dying," He whispered and then broke down sobbing. My blood ran cold and I felt the tears pricking my eyes. This couldn't be happening. Lou's as healthy.. as.. well.. he's a very healthy guy. Suddenly, the tears fell from my eyes which made Harry look up at me and hold my hand comfortingly.

"Don't be sad, Lil." He said softly. I glared at him through my tears and shook my head as I bolted out of my chair which made it fall to the floor with a loud bang.

"DON'T BE SAD!? My brother is DYING. And I never knew... Just.. Oh God.. does mum know?" I asked through sobs as I angrily wiped my tears away. I stomped my feet and started shaking my head as I broke down on the floor while whispering 'no' over and over.

"Lil, get up! You never let me finish..." Louis said cheerfully which made me glare up at him. How could he be happy about his impending death!? He got up off his chair and pulled me off the floor by my arms and cradled me to his chest as he held me protectively; one hand on my head and his left arm wrapped around my waist. I sobbed into his chest as I clutched his striped shirt.

"What is there to finish?" I asked through sobs and Louis shushed me gently like he would usually do when I came home from school in tears.

"I'm dying... to tell you that you're going to America with us. Gotcha." He whispered. I could just see the grin on his face as he chuckled.

"You are a sick bastard! I actually thought.. FUCK YOU!" I said through more sobs as I stomped my feet and hit him repeatedly in the chest. He and Harry chuckled before pulling me in for a group hug.

"I had my doubts if you would cry." Louis murmured and I smacked him in the face which made him laugh. He's a weird guy; my terribly weird brother.

"Of course I'd cry! You're my brother for God's sake! It's not like I can just ask mum for another brother like you.. you're an arse. An absolute arse. And, you're also an arse, Harry! Fuck you both!" I hissed at them before biting my bottom lip to suppress a smile. I wonder what I looked like as I crumpled to the ground in tears.

***

"Hey, guys.. wow.. It's been almost forever since I last checked my Twitter," I said into the camera as I scrolled down my mentions page. "and, I have some new haters. Haters gonna hate. There is nothing you can do to make me leave Zayn.. not now that I've come out with my feelings for him. Do you know how hard keeping my secret admiration for him under wraps?"

"Ooh.. we have something from LOLOL_Tommo here.. 'Do you have any book recommendations?'. Definitely Twilight." I paused which got me shocked outbursts from my Twitcam viewers. "I'm just joking. Chillax. Hunger Games, for the win! Katniss and Peeta.. urgh! I just want to melt when I read about them."

"'Is Zayn a baker like Peeta?'... from Taylor_Tommo1D." I laughed and shook my head. "No. Zayn can't bake to save his life. All of the boys are horrible cooks; bar Harry. He's a fair cook. But, I don't leave them any cooking chores. I don't want to go home to a burned-down house."

@Lilly_TommoJANE YOU'RE A HUNGER GAMES FAN!? eeeeep!

"Yeah. I became a fan.. ever since I first read the phrase 'blown up to bits in a mine explosion'. I just love how Suzanne Collins didn't try to sugarcoat any of it. It's," I made a circular motion using my hands. "Just awesome, really."

@Lilly_TommoJANE what are your driving songs?

"As some of you may know.. I got a provisional license last January 13. I can't really drive on my own since it's a PROVISIONAL one... so, Louis has to accompany me. I don't really have a playlist for driving since I can only listen to One Direction; Louis always puts Up All Night in before I could react. And, it's his car.. so.. I can't really object."

"Happy Hunger Games!" My boyfriend's unmistakable voice rang out in the room. I swiveled my chair around to look at him before getting up and tackling him in a hug and pecking his lips.

"Excuse him. He just finished reading the book," I said with a laugh as Zayn sat down on my computer chair and pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Mr. Malik?"

"Yes, Mrs. Malik?" He asked which made me blush and roll my eyes. "C'mon, Zayn.. work with me here.. let's give them an interview."

"Fine." He answered and I smiled before pecking his cheek.

"So, Mr. Malik.. how did you like the book?" I asked as I tilted my head a bit to my right; all the while maintaining eye contact with him.

"It was very fantastic! Especially when Katniss destroyed the Careers' supplies." He answered enthusiastically.

"Interesting. Would you like to learn archery, then?"

"What? Sadly, no. I wouldn't trust me with a weapon. But, this lady here.. she's a natural born archer!" Zayn said to the camera.

"Where did you learn that?" I asked; shocked that he would know about my archery subject from two years ago.

"Louis told us when we were on tour. My little Catnip." Zayn said in a cute-sie voice as he wiggled a finger under my chin. I laughed and shook my head before pinching his cheek.

"And you're my little Pita bread. Aren't you?" I asked in the same tone of voice that he used as I wiggled his cheek. We both burst out laughing and he leaned closer to press a gentle kiss to my lips.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips; away from the prying eyes of our Twitcam viewers.

"I love you, too." I whispered with a grin on my face.

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!" Niall screamed as he threw my bedroom door open. I jumped up in surprise and eventually landed on the floor which made me glare at him.

"Niall!" I hissed at him as Zayn helped me off the floor.

"What? What did I do now?" He asked innocently. Who could resist his charm.. a charm like a baby penguin's? Certainly not me.

"Awwww... You're so cute!" I said and ran up to him to pinch his cheeks. Zayn had to pry me off Niall so that his cheeks wouldn't come off.

"Bababa.. babanana! Bababa-- babanana.. Banana! Potato-na-ah-ahhh.." Louis was singing as he passed my room. He peered in with a grin on his face. I rolled my eyes and punched his arm hardly. I still hadn't forgotten that little breakdown he made me experience.

"It feels like a zoo in here." I said with a huff as I resumed my place on Zayn's lap. Liam and Harry soon joined us and together, we answered Twitcam questions. It was the second best day of the week.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, yeah.. I have no time to get on with all my pizzazz stories about my day.

I'll just get on with thanking dj tommo for commenting. :D

I love all of you so much. HAHA! Nighty night!