Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

F.D.O. (Fun Day Out)

"I like your necklace. Where'd you get it?" Liam asked me with a small smile on his face.

"I shop lifted it." I replied with a wide grin. The boys all looked at me and I chuckled.

"Seriously?" Louis asked with wide eyes. I rolled my own.

"Yeah. Because I just want to get you guys in trouble." I replied sarcastically. "I bought it online; before we went on this trip."

"How's your ankle, by the way." Niall piped up.

"It doesn't hurt anymore." I answered with a wide grin. "When I walk in the spot, (yea) this is what I see
Everybody stops and they staring at me
I got a passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it, show it...
I'm sexy and I know it
Ayyy
I'm sexy and I know it
Check it out, check it out
"

To be honest, I never really believed in non-medicinal methods and recreational activities in healing something. But, ever since Zayn and the boys made me listen to 'Sexy and I Know It' by LMFAO I'd been into a lot of recreating through dancing and singing.

"Lil, will you stop singing!" Louis said through laughs as we walked around sunny LA. My ankle's feeling a whole lot better now since Louis and Liam forced me to go to a masseuse to have my ankle sorted out. Lo and behold, it worked like a charm!

I peered over at him over Zayn's shoulder and grinned.

"I'm sexy and you know it." I said and wiggled my eyebrows which made the boys laugh quietly.

"Alright, we know. Now, please, I have to keep a straight face." Harry whined jokingly. I turned to him and gave him a hard shove which sent him tumbling into a trash bin. I bit my bottom lip to keep my laughter in. But, sadly, I failed.. since.. well.. you try being serious at the sight of Harry Styles stuck in a trash bin! The boys, bar Harry, looked away and laughed quietly into their hands as Liam helped Harry out of the bin.

"I'm gonna bloody murder you!" Harry yelled at me which sent me running to the street corner. The boys ran after me and I managed to let out a squeal before resuming my full-out run.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I screamed as I dodged incoming tourists. Well, they parted to make way for me. "Hey! I'm the modern Moses!"

"You can't be! You're too evil!" Niall hollered which made me laugh along with them. My feet started to hurt since the shoes that I was wearing pinched my toes. So, I stopped and quickly took them off before clutching them in my hands and resuming running again.

Now, I wonder what we looked like to the people who were snapping pictures. I bet my whole year's allowance that they found our act very un-British. Well, I have something to say to them.. FUCK YOU!

"Lillian Jane Tomlinson!" Louis hollered as he ran faster; now only a meter behind me. I squealed when he managed to grasp the hem of my dress loosely, causing me to run faster.

"Yes, Louis William Tomlinson!?" I asked with a laugh as I continued to run.

"Sooner or later you're going to trip again!" Zayn yelled from behind Louis. My mouth dropped into an 'O' of shock and I chanced a glance at him before turning my gaze ahead.

"You're my boyfriend! You're supposed to be on my side!" I yelled.

"Well, you're my girlfriend, and you aren't supposed to be tiring me like this!" He answered through loud pants. "Not in this way, anyway!"

His last comment made me blush beet red as the other guys chuckled. Then, I saw my escape route.. our hotel. If I can make it to the elevators on time, I can manage to lock the other guys out. And, I can keep my life since Harry will be locked outside with them. Yeah. And, if they call the front desk and ask for spare key cards... I'll have to make do with the bathroom.

Suddenly, strong arms wrapped around my waist as I was lifted a few feet off the ground. I thrashed around and tried to kick my captor in his family jewels, but, I was unsuccessful.

"Nice work, Harreh!" Zayn said as he put his hands on his knees and caught his breath. Lou, Liam, and Niall did the same which made me grin evilly. Then, it dawned on me..

"LET ME GO! Harry! I didn't mean to shove you that hard!" I shouted as I thrashed against his grip. Thank God we haven't been arrested by the police yet.

"What shall we do with her, boys?" Harry asked smugly. I burst out laughing despite my impending death.

"Eew! It's like you guys are going to rape me or something. Incest is not honored here in America, Lou." I said with a wide grin which made all of them stare at me like I had gone barmy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the new and improved Bellatrix Lestrange." Liam said with a laugh as he motioned to me.

"That's just... that was so wrong, Lil." Louis protested which made me laugh.

"You're my brother. You're hot. And.." I said with a grin before turning my face into a serious one. "I'm lying. Like, gross! How can I think of you like that when I have Zayn?"

"You can let go now, Harreh." Zayn said with a grin before helping me out of Harry's grasp. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him before leaning up on my toes and kissing him.

"I can smell your feet from here." Niall pointed out which made me roll my eyes and pull Zayn into me. He placed his hands on my waist and smiled into the kiss.

"Come on, come on.. before the paparazzi sees us." Harry said aloud before turning to Louis and marching away with my brother.

"Oh, c'mon, Hazza. No need to be mad at me for shoving you. No one saw that. I swear on.. on.. on my iPhone! If it's on the news.. I'll treat all of you out to McDonald's." I said with a nod before kneeling down on one knee.

"Oh my God! Lil, I accept!" Zayn shrieked out like a girl which made me look up at him with a confused look on my face. The boys turned to us and burst out laughing. I furrowed my eyebrows before slowly putting my left shoe on.

"I'm putting my shoe on." I said and motioned to my shoe that was halfway-laced.

"Well, what a downer." Zayn moped which made me laugh.

"I'm sorry. But, you could do my laces for me." I answered and he rolled his eyes before squatting down and lacing my shoe up. He ordered me to stand up and he slipped the right one on my foot before lacing it up as well. After Zayn got up, I smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips as a thanks.

"That run made me hungry." Niall stated and we all laughed.

"You're always hungry, Nialler." I countered which made all of us chuckle.

"True. But, I'm hungrier than usual." He answered.

"Now that Niall brought it up.. I am, too." Zayn followed Niall's motion which made me smile and shake my head.

"Starbucks, then?" I offered and everyone looked at me.

"Overpriced coffee!?" Louis protested which made me roll my eyes.

"You and Eleanor go there all the time." I defended myself.

"Fine. Anyone else want to go to Starbucks?" Louis asked no on in particular. Zayn raised his hand.

"Are you sure you don't want to do to Nando's or McDonald's or somewhere other than Starbucks? Lou's only taking me there since he's my older brother and he loves me very much. Isn't that right, Lou?" I asked with a grin.

"The 'being-your-older-brother' part, that's true. I'm not so sure about the last bit, though." Louis answered jokingly which made me feint shock as I put a hand up to my heart.

"Send him into the arena!" I screamed and pointed at Lou. Aforementioned bloke raised his hands; palms up, before feigning fear.

"Oh, please. No. Not the arena." He said mockingly which made all of us chuckle.

"If I was in the Hunger Games... I think I'd last for about a week." Liam said smugly which made me look over at him. "What about you guys?"

"I'd last... umm.. three to four days." Harry piped up.

"Three to four days, too." Niall answered.

"Six days to.. eight days." Louis said before placing his hands on his hips. I rolled my eyes.

"What about you, Zayn?" Liam turned to Zayn.

"Four days." My boyfriend answered. Then, everyone turned to me..

"How about you, Lil?" Harry asked which made everyone raise their eyebrows inquisitively.

"If I choose to do so.. not even a minute. Since I'd step on a land mine so that half of the competition will be dead. If I'm going down, everyone's going down with me. If I put my head into it.. maybe I could even last two weeks. Two weeks, three days max. But, I'd still die, though." I said with a nod which made everyone chuckle.

"You won't die.. I'll be there to protect you." Zayn said quietly which made me blush and smile up at him.

"You two are so gross.. and mushy." Niall whined.

"Well, we're in love." I muttered and leaned up on my toes again before pressing a chaste kiss to Zayn's lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too." He whispered against my lips and claimed them again. "Forever, and ever, and ever."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

Whoo! I just got back from our district's capital. HAHA. That sounded so Hunger Games-ish.

Anyways, comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for reading this piece of crap story that I've been posting. XD