Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Tommo Time

Chapter 29: Tommo Time

"Lil, check your email for your homework." Louis hollered from his room. I frowned but complied to his demands, anyway.

I grabbed Zayn's Mac from the coffee table in the room and connected to the free WiFi before logging into my email account. Sure enough, my homework was there.

"Ugh. How can I do this when clearly, I'm not at home. It's called homework for a reason!" I complained as I opened the message. Lo and behold, things that I don't understand were attached to the message.

"This is more wrong than incest, Lou!" I yelled in complaint. Louis just laughed before, assumably, plopping down on his bed. I wonder where Zayn is...

Maybe he's showering? Nah. There's no one in the bathroom. At Liam and Niall's? Nope. The boys must've left Louis and I alone for some well-needed 'Tommo Time'. God knows that we haven't been fooling around like we used to.

"Louis, help me!" I yelled before flailing my legs.

"You're the smart one. You can do it by yourself." Louis answered, popping into the room like he teleported.

"But you're older." I countered.

"Oh, stop whining. I'll help you." He answered before plopping down beside me on the bed. I opened the attached files and my eyes bugged out at the sight of all the things I couldn't understand; granted that there was a lesson before the actual homework. But, who read those, anyway?

"Fuck this. I'm gonna be a stripper." I said exaggeratedly before throwing my hands up in the air. Louis laughed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"No, you aren't. I'll give you an easy question for starters," Louis began. I nodded reluctantly. "What is the force of the pull of the gravity of the earth?"

"That's easy. 9.8 meters per second squared. Next, please." I answered with a grin on my face.

"What used to be the Royal family's surname?" Louis quizzed me.

"Mountbatten-Windsor. Next, please."

"If I put five young lads in a singing competition and group them up.. what will I get?" i furrowed my eyebrows a bit and pretended to think hard.

"One Direction!" I answered enthusiastically and hugged Louis tightly. He hugged me back and we started laughing.

"I knew that you were born for a reason!" He said happily before snuggling into me; making me choke on his aftershave. I shoved Louis off which made him tumble to the floor. I grinned and we started laughing again.

"Why'd you shove me!?" He whined through laughs.

"Better you than Zayn's Mac. These things are bloody expensive!" I answered and we continued laughing.

"Fine, you can do your homework tomorrow. We can sing karaoke?" Lou offered. I almost jumped out of bed in joy.

"Can we order cookies? We can eat them while we sing.." I suggested. My brother nodded and I turned Zayn's Mac off before gently setting it on the bed and dragging Lou to his and Harry's room by his ankle.

"It's like I'm being dragged to my death!" Louis yelled and we laughed again. I released his ankle and plopped down on his bed before grabbing the phone and calling for room service.

"Thank you for calling the room service department. This is Mike speaking. How may I help you?" The guy who answered the phone said.

"Hi. I'd like a plate of chocolate chip cookies, vanilla chip cookies, and two glasses of milk, please. And, a karaoke system." I said like a giddy child on Christmas day.

"May I know your name, ma'am?" He asked.

"Lillian Tomlinson." I answered.

"Your order will be served within 15 minutes, miss Tomlinson. Thank you for calling the room service department. Have a good day." Mike bid and I dropped the call.

"15 minutes, Lou!" I hollered at Louis who was still sprawled on the floor. I nudged his foot with my own and he looked up at me. "Are you okay?"

"You try being dragged across a carpet... by your ankle!" He said and I grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry." I mumbled before playing rock, paper, scissors with him to kill the time.

Three knocks sounded at the door and I perked up.

"Room service," the room attendant's voice rang out from the other side of the door.

"Just a minute." I answered and scrambled over to the door before yanking it open.

"Good morning, miss Tomlinson. Here is your room service order. May I come in?" The lady room attendant said with a smile.

"Of course," I answered and moved away from the door to let her in. That oval tray that she was carrying looked heavy.

"Would you like me to set up your food or shall I leave it on the table?" She asked.

"You can just leave it on the table." I answered and she set it down on the coffee table since there wasn't a dinner table in the room.

She surveyed the room before looking at me again.

"Would you like me to open the curtains for you? What else can I do for you?" She asked; clearly, everything she was saying was rehearsed. Oh well.

"No, thank you. And, I just want to know when the karaoke machine will arrive.." I trailed off.

"Someone is bringing it up here as we speak, ma'am. When will I come back for the soiled dishes?"

"In three hours?" I said unsurely.

"Okay, ma'am. Would you like to settle your bill now or later?" She asked.

"Later. Just add it to the total bill." I answered; a little irritated. I know that this was hotel protocol, but, it's annoying as fuck.

"Sign here, please." She said and held out a black, leather booklet. I signed the bill that was inside and smiled at her as she thanked me again for calling the room service department. Psh, rehearsed words.

"Oh, wait." I said softly and dug around in my pocket. I handed her a 50 dollar bill and she smiled at me before nodding and closing the door behind her. I didn't want any rumors about Louis Tomlinson's sister being a cheapskate circulating.

"Annoying hotel protocol." I muttered as I stomped into the room. "When the karaoke machine arrives, you'll be the one to receive it. Annoying hoteliers... asking me questions like hell."

Soon enough, I got over my irritation and leaned back in Louis' bed as he chose a song from the song booklet that an attendant brought along with the karaoke machine.

"You're going to love this one, Lil." He said happily as he tossed me the other mic. He pressed a number combination and I smiled at his song of choice. We used to sing this all the time when we lived in Doncaster.

"Ohhh, yeaaah.. Uh huh
Yeahh..
Oooh yeah..
Clock strikes upon the hour
And the sun begins to fade
Still enough time to figure out
How to chase my blues away,"
I began and Louis sang the following lines as I stood up beside him and grasped his right hand.

"Oh, I wanna dance with somebody
I wanna Feel the heat with somebody
Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody,
With somebody who loves me.."
Lou and I sang loudly into the mic as he twirled me around. I spun once and we started dancing the two-step before shimmying.

Throughout the whole song, we rampaged around the room with the crazy dance moves that we've been doing ever since I was four and he was seven. Yeah, you can say that being musical was a talent that was passed on in our family.

"Come on, Lil. Sing I Will Always Love You. You know you want to.." Louis said with a grin on his face.

"Fine.. but don't you dare laugh at me!" I hissed at him. He raised a hand up and made a cross motion over his heart.

"Promise," He said with his ever-famous Tommo smiles.

"If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll gi
But I know
I'll think of you ever step of the way
And I will always love you
I Will always love you...
You, my darling,you

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me.." I continued singing, even closing my eyes when high notes came up. So, here I was, swaying in front of the flat screen while imagining Zayn.

Suddenly, arms wrapped around my waist. At first, I thought it was Louis.. but the scent of the aftershave didn't belong to Louis.

"And I.. will always love you
Love youuuuu..
I will always love youuuu.."
The person hugging me by my waist and swaying with me sang quietly into my ear as I sang into the mic.

At the end of the song, I turned to the person behind me and confirmed my suspicions. It really was Zayn. A full-blown grin made its way to my face before I threw myself at him and kissed his lips passionately.

"Where have you been all morning?" I asked; breathing in Zayn's heavenly scent and burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"Just some fan signing. I got you something." He whispered into my ear before grabbing my hand and leading me to our room.

Zayn placed his hands over my eyes and walked both of us forward. I tripped once but he caught me; which I'm thankful for.

"It's the Hunger Games trilogy.." I said confusedly after Zayn removed his hands from my eyes.

"Go on, open it." He urged me with a grin on his handsome face. I sat down on the bed an gingerly opened the first book. My eyes bugged out of my head when I saw the cover page.

Dear Lillian,
You're very lucky to have a boyfriend like Zayn.
Thank you for all the support, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Love,
Suzanne Collins


"Oh my God." I whispered quietly as a hand flew up to my mouth. I looked at the cover pages of the following two books and couldn't believe it. They were autographed by Suzanne Collins.

"How??" I asked breathlessly as I hugged Zayn tightly.

"I wrote to her and told her that you were a fan. Then, she replied and told me that she would send you the books. I dragged the lads out to the post office and we waited for the package to arrive." Zayn answered which made me hug him tighter and kiss his lips.

"You're the best, Zayn." I said happily as I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "I love you so much. Thank you."

"I love you, too, babe." he answered and kissed my forehead before planting his lips on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
[url=www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=46268090]Lil's Outfit[/url]

Second update today.. Lol.. Sorry if it sucks.. I had to make a chapter about Lil and Lou.. I just love them so much.. :) I just have to ask this, though.. Are thebfuny stuff I put in here really funny? I mean, when i read it after i post a chapter up, I just don't crack even a smile. My bestie says that it's just me and that I have some problems with my brain. Lol..

Well, thank you to xodangersbellaxo for commenting.. Should i add more Hunger Games references in the next chapter or should I just stop now?

Anyways.. Comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Oh, and btw, the stuff that the room attendants say are the things that I learned in college for the first sem. Remember, if you're staying at a good hotel, you have the right to be respected by your room attendant. If they don't greet you pleasantly, return the favor. If they don't greet you at all, call the manager and complain about proper etiquette. ;)