Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Prank Wars

Chapter 30: Prank Wars

"I swear to God, Niall! If I don't give my potatoes back.. I will shove you out that window with a fucking smile on my face." I hissed at Niall who stole the potato fries off my plate when I kissed Zayn.

"You smooch, you lose." Harry said with a grin.

"I believe the proper saying would be 'you SNOOZE, you lose'." I pointed out.

"It didn't fit with the situation." Harry answered. I kicked his leg under the table and he bolted out of his seat. "THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!"

"Yeah. So was your face, but you don't see me complaining." I said hotly before grabbing the table napkin off my lap and chucking it at Harry's face. It hit him dead-on and I couldn't help but laugh as he took the cloth off his face. He glared at me before grabbing a handful of mashed potatoes from his plate ad chucking it at me. I move away at exactly the right moment so the potato projectile hit the wall instead of me.

"Ha! And I thought I was the one with the bad eyesight." I taunted. Harry grabbed a handful of beans in tomato sauce which caused my eyes to bug out of my head; quickly ducking behind Zayn who was chuckling in his seat.

"Come out and face me, you coward!" Harry said hotly as he aimed the handful of beans at me; hence, aiming also at Zayn.

"Harry, that stains clothes! I'm wearing white!" I whined and slowly crawled to the door; hoping to escape Harry's wrath.

"You don't say!?" He said sarcastically before making the 'you don't say' face that we always see in 9GAG. It scared me, to say the least. Harry looked like a mad-man.

I crawled even further to the door and, with all my might, lunged for my one way out. Sadly, my might wasn't enough since I just ended up tumbling on the floor, making all the boys laugh.

"This means war!" I exclaimed, making Louis bolt out of his seat and crouch down beside me.

"I'm on Lil's team!" Lou declared with a smug smile on his face. Zayn followed Lou's motion and teamed up with me. I high fived Lou and we started laughing like maniacs.

"What have you done, Harry!?" Niall exclaimed disbelievingly. Liam placed a hand on Harry's shoulder a shook his head with a grim look on his face.

"We're goners." He said grimly which made me grin.

"It's time to go, boys.. And girl." Paul said as he entered the room with a huge grin on his face. It was immediately wiped off when he saw Harry standing there, holding a handful of beans in his right hand.

***

"Ssh, they're asleep." I whispered to Zayn who was laughing quietly at our plan. Currently, we're in a van on our way to another fan signing. I was sandwiched in-between Louis and Zayn while Niall, Liam, and Harry were seated across us... Sleeping. Poor suckers.

"Where's your eyeliner?" Louis asked me. I grabbed my cross-body bag and rummaged through my small make-up kit in search for eyeliners. I might not use make-up that much, but sometimes I just get this urge to put make-up on. I know, weird, right?

So, I took out three eyeliners.. I have three because one's black, one's brown, and one's this dark gray color. I handed one to the boys, keeping the black to myself.

"3..2..1.. Go!" I said quietly and we all started doodling on Liam, Niall, and Harry's faces. And, of course, I had Harry as my canvas. I drew hearts on his cheeks and gave him a swirly mustache as well as a goatee. Then, I drew two circles on his eyes before writing 'I <3 LA' on his forehead.

I looked over at Zayn and Louis, and found them snickering as they doodled obscenities on Liam and Niall. Shaking my head, I turned back to my masterpiece and dug in my make-up kit before producing a tube of bright red lipstick. This lipstick was a gift from Louis, but since I don't really use bright make up that much, this can help me prank Harry.

"Oh goodness.." Zayn murmured through chuckles. I put the lipstick to Harry's lips and colored them brightly before taking my iPhone out and snapping tons of pictures of the unconscious boys.

"Shall I post them on Twitter?" I asked as Lou, Zayn, and I sat down on our seats.

"Well, duh!" Lou said quietly. I rolled my eyes but logged into Twitter and posted the pictures up with the caption: The game has just begun. May the odds be EVER in your favor. ;) xx

"They are sooo gonna kill us." I murmured with a grin on my face as I leaned back and relaxed.

***

"Guys, we're here." Louis shook them awake; trying to hide his grin.

"Get up.. Up, up, up!" I joined in and hopped out of the van with Zayn's help. He caught me with ease and pressed his lips to mine which made butterflies errupt in my stomach. After all the times that we've kissed.. I still get butterflies. I guess it's just a Zayn thing.

"We're 'ere already?" Niall asked groggily as he stretched out in his seat.

"Yep." I answered and walked towards the mall where a small number of girls were waiting. I bet my year's allowance that these girls will fill up the venue when the mall actually opens.

"Oh my God!" One of them said in disbelief. She launched herself onto Zayn and kissed his cheek as I was holding his hand which made me narrow my eyes in irritation. I let go of Zayn's hand and just continued walking without him. I heard loud laughter and Liam, Niall, and Harry's screams of terror.. but I couldn't laugh. I couldn't even smile. I was extremely irritated at that girl, but I can't really show how irritated I an out here in the open can I? Well, I can, but that would ruin the boys' reputation.

I know that it's a shallow thing to be irritated about.. but, I have some unresolved issues concerning other women and men in my life. I mean, my dad left us for another woman. Who's to say that Zayn won't do the same once he realizes that I'm a worthless piece of crap as a girlfriend?

"Lil!" Zayn called after me. I angrily wiped a tear that escaped my right eye and stopped. He stopped beside me and looked at me on concern; he must've seen the tear.

"What?" I asked with a thick voice. Big mistake.

"What's wrong?" He said softly as he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Nothing," I ground out; trying to keep my tears in.

"It's not 'nothing' if it got you this upset." He whispered before enveloping me in a hug. I buried my head in his chest and cried silently.

"If it's about that girl.. I promise you, Lil. I will never ever leave you. I love you so much and I would be an idiot to let something as precious and perfect as you step out of my life. I won't abandon you.. forever and ever and ever, okay?" Zayn whispered and kissed the crown of my head before hugging me tightly.

I didn't say anything. I just nodded my head and clutched him tighter as I wrapped my heart around his words; truly happy to have someone as perfect as Zayn in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai, guys! The big 3-0. Lol.. Happy 30th chapter, everyone!

Thank you to dj tommo for commenting and liking my sense of humor.. Lol..
And, thank you also to platypusmustache142 for commenting. ;)

You guys should read jeskaspear's fanfic! It's called 'Hush Little Baby, Don't You Cry' and it's a scary fanfic! I couldn't even sleep well last night after reading the firat chapter. ;)

Anyway... Comments are loved, thank you!! :D