Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Memories

Chapter 34: Memories

"So I'm saving all my love for you." I sang quietly as I applied a bit of lip gloss on my lips and swayed from side to side in front of the dresser in mine and Zayn's suite.

Suddenly, Zayn appeared behind me. He placed his hands on my waist and swayed with me before turning me around and swaying us to nothing but silence. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck before leaning my head on his chest.

"You look so beautiful." Zayn whispered in my ear which made me blush. I just closed my eyes and smiled as I shook my head.

"Last night was magical." I said softly as I trailed my fingers up the back of his neck and into his hair.

"Only the best for you." He answered and placed his right hand on my cheek before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine in a sweet, passionate kiss that made me want to melt.

"Hey, lovebirds! Come on!" Harry barged in on us which ruined the romantic mood in the room.

"You're such a cockblocker, Hazza." I teased as I unlatched myself from Zayn and settled for entwining my hand with his.

Today we were going out to just let loose and be teenagers. Well, not entirely, though. We're just going to hang out at the mall, probably play games at an arcade, you know.. Normal teenager stuff.

"And you're just being mean again, Lil." Harry answered before giving me the finger and walking off.

"Well, fuck you, too!" I called at Harry and he just chuckled along with Zayn. "I'll go check on Niall."

I pecked Zayn's lips and smirked before squeezing his bum and walking off innocently.

"Nice bum, babe." I said with a wink. Then, I turned and practically ran into Niall and Liam's room. Niall was shirtless and having trouble choosing a shirt.

"What was that about Zayn having a nice bum, Lillian Jane?" Louis asked; trying to sound stern. I only rolled my eyes and turned to Niall who was acting as if he was in a mid-life crisis. Really, I feel like all five of them are my children. I'm the only one mature enough to take care of them.

Oh, who am I kidding? Poor Paul. He must be so stressed because of us. Oh well.

"Just wear the white shirt, Nialler. And top that off with a gray hoodie. Problem solved." I said softly before re-folding the other shirts that were on Niall's bed.

"Have a nice wank, Zayn?" Liam asked which made Zayn blush. "Don't think I haven't noticed that action earlier."

"What action? You must be mistaken." I said in mock innocence.

"Really now?" Liam asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Fine. I squeezed Zayn's bum. It was just too tempting to pass up. I apologize for my raging teenage hormones' urge." I said sarcastically; making all of them chuckle. "In all my defense, though, he IS my boyfriend."

***

"Leave it to Niall to bring a guitar." Louis said as he laid a blanket on the grass. We decided at the last minute to eat breakfast at the park since the mall didn't open until 9:30. So, we bought McDonald's breakfast combos for everyone.

"Play something, Nialler." I requested with a pout. So, Niall sat down on the blanket and started playing a song. It sounded familiar yet I didn't know what song it was... Until Zayn started singing the chorus.

"Marry me,
Today and every day
Marry me,
If I ever get the nerve to say hello"
As Zayn sang, he looked straight at me. My heart felt like exploding then and there. I wanted to nod but my neck was just frozen in place. And, let me say that you can leave it Louis to ruin such a solemn moment.

"Not this early, mate." He said before taking a bite out of his hash brown.

"Guess this song." Niall cut in before playing an upbeat intro. I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted my lips a bit as I thought of the song.

"Everybody look to the left,
Everybody look to the right,
Can you feel that, yeah
We're paying with love tonight."
I sang with a grin on my face. The boys joined in at the chorus which gathered some stares from the passing people. Some even stopped to listen before moving along.

"Before we continue singing, let's eat some breakfast first." I said before handing out the food that was left in the big paper bag.

"I'm not really hungry, babe." Zayn admitted. I narrowed my eyes at him and unwrapped a hash brown before breaking a piece off and putting it up to Zayn's lips.

"Eat, Zayn Jawaad Malik." I said sternly. Zayn sighed but complied to my wishes. He opened his mouth and ate the piece of hash brown that I was holding up to his lips.

"You know, feeding someone is a sign of affection." Harry pointed out.

"Such a cheeky romantic." I teased and pinched Harry's cheek. He swatted my hand away and we all chuckled since his right cheek was reddening where I pinched it.

"What did your mum eat when she was pregnant with you?" Harry asked as he rubbed his cheek. I grinned widely.

"Lou used to say that I was dropped into a vat of radioactive toxic waste when I was a baby.. So.. That would explain it. Or, I'm just so alike with Louis. I think it's the first one, though. What are the odds of Lou and I being alike? I mean, we're only siblings." I said sarcastically which made all of them crack a smile.

"You were a mean brother, Lou." Niall stated. I laughed and nodded.

"Lou was mean at times; but, mostly, he came through for me. I remember this one time that I got trapped i a chicken pen at our grandparents' farm.. The chickens went wild and Lou got me out of there even though he was also scared." I said with a grin. The boys, bar Lou, awwed at that little anecdote.

"How did you get trapped in a chicken coop, anyway?" Zayn asked curiously.

"She wanted to see the chickens up close. And, she tripped on the doorway sending the chickens on a rampage. Then, with Lil's bad luck, the wind picked up and shut the door." Louis narrated which made me roll my eyes.

"You have the knack of getting into heaps of trouble, Lil." Niall pointed out as they laughed at me.

"I think Lou's forgotten that one incident back when we were kids. A bird swooped into our grandmum's house and started pecking at him since he was eating a sandwich. Oh my God! That was so priceless. Louis even went as far as slipping down the stairs. My whole week was completely made at that point." I stated and we all laughed.

"Oh, remember when grandmum made you ride that horse!? You fell off into a mud pile. Mum was so furious because you were wearing white." Louis narrated with a hearty laugh which made me blush.

"I see that your affinity for light colored clothes started at an early age." Zayn whispered as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You don't even know. Lil wearing bright colors is such a rare thing that all our relatives are shocked when she wears something other than her usual colors." Louis stated which made me smile.

***

"Oh, I love those shoes!" I gushed as we walked through the mall.

"Oh, you love them, too!?" Louis asked happily.

"Oh, yes I do!" I answered.

"Oh, will you two shut up." Harry cut in; making Lou and I roll our eyes.

"Are we gonna get those or what?" Lou asked with a grin on his face. I nodded eagerly and we pranced to the boutique arm-in-arm, with identical grins on our faces.

"Good morning. How may I help you?" A lady asked us. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Size 8, please. Women's size. And 10 for this bloke right here." I said chirpily and the lady nodded before walking off to get our TOMS.

"Figures. They want the one with stripes." Liam murmured and Lou and I laughed giddily.

"You're a size 8, love?" Zayn asked.

"I know, I know.. My feet are gigantic. But don't blame me, blame genetics." I said offhandedly which made the boys chuckle.

"I love these." I said distractedly as I held up the right half of a wedge sandal. It was white and a dark cream, and the heels were wrapped in Manila hemp fibers which made it all-the-more pleasing to look at.

"Well, that's... Errr.." Niall said awkwardly.

" That's really pretty. It would go well with all of your outfits." Zayn stated appreciatively. I smiled and leaned up to peck his lips in thanks.

So, henceforth, we spent the day shopping. When we went back to the hotel, our arms were laden with tons of bags.

"What would you guys like for dinner?" I asked as I plopped down on mine and Zayn's bed. 

"Nando's." Niall blurted out which made all of us laugh.

"I'm sorry, Nialler. But, I'd have to say no to that. If only I could just cook a decent home-cooked meal for you guys." I murmured and Zayn wrapped his arms around me.

"You already do more than enough for us, love. Let us worry about dinner." He murmured and pecked my lips before slowly getting out of bed.

"We'll call you when dinner's ready. Just stay there and relax." Louis said and grinned before dragging the boys out of the room.

Am I lucky or what?
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

Ohai, guys. LOL. I'm in a very chipper mood this morning. :)

So, thank you to dj tommo for making my day yet again. :D

Seriously, I love comments. They make me update sooner. :3