Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Charmed. Literally.

"Pray tell, Lil, what brought on this change? I love the new look, by the way." The interviewer for some show that wasn't really big back in the UK asked. But, apparently, it's pretty big here.

"Thank you," I smiled warmly at our lady interviewer. "Well, I thought that it was time for a little change to change things up a bit. I've had my curly hair for Louis-knows-how-long and I just wanted it changed. I have a question for you.."

"What is it?" She asked me.

"What am I doing here? I'm not even part of One Direction. I'm just Louis' sister." I said with a grin which made the boys chuckle.

"You're our honorary sixth member, Lil." Louis said and wrapped an arm around my shoulders which made me roll my eyes.

"Oh, shut up, you big lump." I said and swatted Lou's arm off my shoulder before giving him a light shove. Zayn grabbed my hand and laced his fingers with mine to keep my violent tendencies under wraps.

"See, here's the question that's been boggling every teenage girl's mind in the US, do you two ever hurt each other? Like typical siblings?" The interviewer lady asked. I looked at Lou and we tilted our heads to the side at the same time which made the boys chuckle. I furrowed my eyebrows and Louis did the same before we looked back at our interviewer who was trying to hide her laughter.

"Oh, loads of times." Louis said chirpily which made me hit his thigh.

"That wasn't supposed to be said happily. You're such an idiot." I chastised Louis playfully and we laughed.

"Well, to be honest, at times we get to the point where we yell at each other, but I would never lift a finger to hurt my sister. If I did, who would do my laundry and clean the house?" Louis said the last one as if it was the most obvious thing in the world which made everyone laugh.

"This is what you get when you put them in the same room. Loads of comic relief." Harry piped up.

"At another interview, you boys all said that Lil is a klutz. On a scale of 1 to 10, how clumsy is she? One's the clumsiest and 10's the most graceful. Liam, let's start with you." The lady said which made me narrow my eyes at Liam; playfully, of course. I raised my left hand's index finger up and pursed my lips at him.

"Say it, Liam. Say it." I hissed through clenched teeth in a threatening manner which made the boys crack up yet again.

"I'd have to say.. 4. Sorry, Lil." Liam said with a grin which made me glare at him and turn to Niall who was seated next to him.

"5." I glared at Niall. "It's true, Lil." I waved a fist at him and turned to Harry who was up next.

"Watch it, Styles." I hissed and Harry only rolled his eyes at me.

"3." He said with a wicked grin. I mimicked him and turned to Louis who was grinning in his seat.

"Give me some credit. I can walk in heels." I muttered and held my foot out to show them that I was, in fact, wearing heels.

"But, this is the overall clumsiness." Niall pointed out which made me huff and look back at Louis.

"I would say 10, but I would be lying. And, lying is bad. So, I'd have to be honest and say 1. My sister is as graceful as a boulder rolling down a ravine. And that's just putting it lightly. When she dances, you'd have to hide all the fragile furniture because it will be wrecked, one way or another." Louis admitted which made me narrow my eyes at him and shake my head.

"I have no brother." I murmured and fake sobbed into Zayn's chest.

"I love you, Zayn." I said sweetly and grinned up at him.

"I love you, too, babe. But, I would have to say 4. She always finds a way to trip on a flat surface. I think if you put her in a kiddie pool, she'd manage to trip and accidentally drown herself." My mouth dropped open at that.

"That's it. We're through. I thought you loved me." I put my face in my hands and fake sobbed. The boys laughed heartily at my ghastly acting.

"Well, you guys have an actress." The interviewer lady complimented. "It's your turn, Lil. Rate the boys from 1 to 10. According to hotness; with 1 being the lowest and 10 the highest."

"Oh, revenge." I said with a wicked grin. "Liam: You're an 8. Niall: 9. I just love your accent! Hazza: A... 1.5." Harry looked at me incredulously which made me laugh.

"I'm just kidding. 8. Louis: Oh my God. He's my brother. How can he be hot to me? That's just..." I faked a shudder which made Louis nudge me with his elbow.

"Alright, 8. Because you're my brother. And, for Zayn: I'd say 10. But, some would think that I'm just being biased. So, 9.5." I answered with a grin before squeezing Zayn's hand that was in mine yet again.

"What are your hidden talents?" The lady asked.

"I can make weird noises." Liam answered and looked at Niall.

"I can Irish dance." Niall said before turning to Harry.

"Niall can also fart the intro to What Makes You Beautiful." Liam cut in which made all of us laugh.

"That was disturbing." I said through laughs.

"I can juggle." Harry cut in.

"You should apply at a circus or something, Hazza." I said and we all laughed again. "Louis can do nothing."

"I can do push-ups." Louis piped up which made me roll my eyes.

"That's not a hidden talent. He can act like a retard." I pointed out.

"That was hurtful, Lillian." Louis fake sobbed. I patted his head and smiled.

"There, there, big brother." I murmured before grinning up at our interviewer.

"I'm a talentless potato!" I stated which made everyone laugh yet again.

"Potato?" The lady asked.

"A potato has skin. I have skin. Therefore, I am a potato." I said brightly. (credit to 9GAG for that. It made me laugh.)

"She can play the guitar." Louis piped up which made me punch his arm. He cradled it before poking his tongue out at me.

"Yeah, for the tone-deaf. Seriously, though.. I have no amazing hidden talents." I said with a smile.

"She know a lot of languages." Liam stated.

"I guess that can be considered as a talent. Moving on..." I trailed off and looked at Zayn.

"I can draw." Zayn answered which made all of us laugh quietly.

"Draw me like one of your French girls." I said and struck a pose that should have been Vogue-worthy. Everyone laughed and I hugged Zayn's arm tightly.

"Maybe when we get back to the hotel." He answered.

***

So, we're a block away from the hotel and Louis thought that it would be great to just walk there. And now, here we are.. walking in the cold night; freezing our arses off because my stupid brother couldn't keep his trap shut.

"Now would be a good time to give you something, Lil." Zayn whispered and rooted me to the spot; making the boys walk farther off. He pulled out something shiny from his pocket and held my hand up.

"What is it?" I asked quietly. Zayn didn't look up at me, but he smiled and put something cold around my wrist. He removed his hands from my wrist and I was awestruck at the beautiful silver charm bracelet that he put there. Though, it only had four charms. The number 11, a starfish, a firework (you know, one of those spread out ones.), and a heart. Zayn held my hand in his left one and used his right hand to pick up each trinket.

"The number eleven is for when we first started dating. The starfish resembles the stars that we saw on our first date as well as the beach we went to. The firework is for our first kiss; I saw fireworks.. I still do. The heart is for when we first made love. I'll keep adding charms as we go on. So, don't be surprised if I give you charms." He said with a chuckle. I wanted to wipe the tears that were welling up at the corners of my eyes, but my arms just flew up and wrapped themselves around Zayn's neck before pulling him down to my lips.

***

"Night, guys. Zayn's gonna draw me like on of his French girls." I bid with a grin before locking the door behind me. I stripped my clothes off and checked the little charm bracelet that still made my heart swell with happiness every time I saw it.

"Lay down on the bed." Zayn instructed quietly before pecking my lips and sitting on the couch. I giggled and did as he told me. I placed my right hand at the base of my neck (which flashed the bracelet pretty well), and placed my left arm above my head. And then, Zayn started drawing.

Not two minutes into the whole thing, he looked up and placed his pencil and sketchbook down. I looked at him confusedly but walked over to him. I looked down at his sketchbook and tried to keep a laugh from escaping my lips. He drew a stick person with boobs, laying down on the bed with a poorly drawn bracelet around the... thing's right wrist. I picked up a throw pillow and started hitting him with it.

"Damn you!" I screamed at him through laughs. He laughed with me as he shielded himself with his arms. Then, he grabbed the pillow out of my hands and threw it behind the couch before bolting out of his seat, grabbing me by my waist, and crashing his lips down on mine.

And that was the beginning of a very long, passion-filled night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit (Note: the girl is NOT Lil. It's just how I envision her new hair do, and yes, the headband-tiara thingy is included in her outfit.)

I'm sorry for the last chapter. It SUCKED, I know. That's why I haven't received any comments. I hope this'll make up for it, though.

Earlier, I went to the mall with my mum so we could buy some ingredients for cookies and to also get me a pair of glasses. Contacts really hurt. :'(

Well, I hope you guys leave me some comments.. because, to be honest, the lack of comments is making me want to stop this story and just continue writing it in private for my own enjoyment. I don't really know.. Maybe on the next chapter I'll finally make up my mind.

Sorry for being a nag. But, it's just a bit disappointing to see about 60+ people reading one chapter and only one person leaves a comment. And, those people just keep on commenting (which is awesome, btw. I love you guys. (: ).